By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't ask don't tell repealed.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/12/18/senate.dadt/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

'bout damn time. There is not a single good reason gay people shouldn't be allowed to say they are gay while they are serving in the military. Yay for progress.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Well thank god, that took way too long.  Glad to see that something so simple and wrong was finally righted. 

The_vagabond7 said:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/12/18/senate.dadt/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

'bout damn time. There is not a single good reason gay people shouldn't be allowed to say they are gay while they are serving in the military. Yay for progress.

Only 8 Republicans joined it...

and to think, this whole thing was finally spurred into action thanks to a Republican political group.

Bout time somebody got this through... though it's sad it took the threat of the Republicans getting credit for it to spur things to be done the right way.

Finally.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Good! I didn't even knew that the US had such a thing untill a former US general made this stupid statement:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7478738/Gay-Dutch-soldiers-responsible-for-Srebrenica-massacre-says-US-general.html

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

So the liberals get their victory - all towards their ultimate goal of getting gay marriage legalized across the USA. But why stop there?  Why not legalize bestiality too?  That is indeed the road we are on...

The sooner the USA goes bankrupt, the better.  This country deserves to lead no  more.

Nighthawk117 said:

So the liberals get their victory - all towards their ultimate goal of getting gay marriage legalized across the USA. But why stop there?  Why not legalize bestiality too?  That is indeed the road we are on...

The sooner the USA goes bankrupt, the better.  This country deserves to lead no  more.

Don't see how Beastiality is on the road in the slightest. I don't get how someone can equate a relationship between two consenting adults as similar to a relationship between a consenting adult and an animal that by definition can't consent.  I mean I get that some view both as deviant lifestyles, but the difference from a legal standpoint is very simple so I don't think legalizing one is going to have any influence on the other happening.

Nighthawk117 said:

I was just about to post how amazed I was you still had stuff like this going on... And then I read your post. It seems people simply are more stupid than I imagined.

Serisously, I can't understand what kind of a person goes against this.

hmm, not good considering this is my career path which I care deeply about.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Nighthawk117 said:

Why not legalize murder too? I mean fuck! If two consenting adults can do whatever they want with their genitals behind closed doors and still serve their country we might as well just start slashing throats and stabbing lungs! I mean it makes perfect sense...IN CRAZY TOWN.

You're right though. This country doesn't deserve to lead anymore, but it's because the rest of the world has progressed and we're just one step more progressive than theocratic nations such as Iran and Afghanistan. We can't get decent science education for our children and are still trying to get basic human rights for our citizens because some very noisy people think we are a theocracy.

At least this was a step in the right direction.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.