By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c03n3nj0 said:
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

@ linkz-

Because he started the SaK lynch when everybody else was going after other people. Geez.

But how does that make him an instant threat? He got SAK right and SAK was gone, therefore no more threat.

If honestly thought this to be true, then why aren't you far more suspicious of nen than me or FF? It doesn't add up, scum.

*facepalm*

Calm down, you. I'm not scum. 

That reasoning doesn't even work. For the mafia it's a threat when one of your own is lynched

Zex didn't even say anything (quite literally) to bring suspicion on nen. It's more likely the scum tried to bring suspicion on him than being scared of zex. 

It's your reasoning that doesn't work. You're saying he was killed because he was an instant threat. But SAK was already lynched. And then zexen was killed after he had no part in hat's lynch. That's just a revenge kill for a fallen comrade(SAK) then. He's only a threat if he has a lead on more scum, which going by his thinking hat was a townie is not true.

And zexen most definitely did say something. He stated that if SAK flips scum then nen is 100% scum because of how SAK's big blunder was an effort to save nen.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

@ linkz-

Because he started the SaK lynch when everybody else was going after other people. Geez.

But how does that make him an instant threat? He got SAK right and SAK was gone, therefore no more threat.

If honestly thought this to be true, then why aren't you far more suspicious of nen than me or FF? It doesn't add up, scum.

*facepalm*

Calm down, you. I'm not scum. 

That reasoning doesn't even work. For the mafia it's a threat when one of your own is lynched

Zex didn't even say anything (quite literally) to bring suspicion on nen. It's more likely the scum tried to bring suspicion on him than being scared of zex. 

It's your reasoning that doesn't work. You're saying he was killed because he was an instant threat. But SAK was already lynched. And then zexen was killed after he had no part in hat's lynch. That's just a revenge kill for a fallen comrade(SAK) then. He's only a threat if he has a lead on more scum, which going by his thinking hat was a townie is not true.

And zexen most definitely did say something. He stated that if SAK flips scum then nen is 100% scum because of how SAK's big blunder was an effort to save nen.

Hrm, well, if that's the case then the bold makes more sense. The only two other options are 1) nen killing zex, 2) scum attempted to frame nen

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Current Votes (3 needed to lynch)

[1, L-2] FF: (LINK), NEN

[1, L-2] LINK: (FF), FF

I find myself agreeing with Linkz against j0...

But I ALSO am very suspicious of Linkz because of something I thought of while I was away. 

nen has claimed doctor.  If he is telling the truth, why isn't he dead

Well ... it could be because the mafia wanted to kill zexen more than they wanted to kill the doctor last night, and wanted to kill Wonk more than they wanted to kill the doctor the night before that.  Well, I find that hard to believe unless they had some reason they wanted the doctor alive for. 

Why would j0 want the doctor to live?  I can't think of a reason.  Maybe someone else can. 

Why would Linkz want the doctor to live?  I can totally think of a reason.  Because he's been a town leader, and seemingly helped scumhunt even if he didn't actually lead us to mafia (as was pointed out earlier).  So he would have a good incentive to keep the doctor alive because there's no cop for him to protect, and he's likely to protect Linkz anyway, and it gives a reason for Linkz to survive night after night. 

He might have killed zexen out of fear that the converse of his announced intent to go after me if hatmoza flipped town would be to defend me (from Linkz's offense) when hat flipped scum. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh and for the sake of completeness, I can't think of why I'd want the doctor to live either. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

But I ALSO am very suspicious of Linkz because of something I thought of while I was away. 

Well ... it could be because the mafia wanted to kill zexen more than they wanted to kill the doctor last night, and wanted to kill Wonk more than they wanted to kill the doctor the night before that.  Well, I find that hard to believe unless they had some reason they wanted the doctor alive for. 

Why would j0 want the doctor to live?  I can't think of a reason.  Maybe someone else can. 

Why would Linkz want the doctor to live?  I can totally think of a reason.  Because he's been a town leader, and seemingly helped scumhunt even if he didn't actually lead us to mafia (as was pointed out earlier).  So he would have a good incentive to keep the doctor alive because there's no cop for him to protect, and he's likely to protect Linkz anyway, and it gives a reason for Linkz to survive night after night. 

He might have killed zexen out of fear that the converse of his announced intent to go after me if hatmoza flipped town would be to defend me (from Linkz's offense) when hat flipped scum. 

[Added] Oh and for the sake of completeness, I can't think of why I'd want the doctor to live either. 

I can't think of a reason why the mafia would want the doctor to live either. However, if he is the doc then he's already hinted that he can protect himself, so perhaps they fear he'd do such and the kill would be wasted. Now obviously only nen knows if he's the doc and is protecting himself, as I already said it does town no good to state who he's protecting. Unless you think otherwise?

Between you missing that and j0 missing zexen's connection between SAK and nen I really have to wonder who's not paying attention because they don't have the need to(scum) and who's simply missing things.(town)

Also, I've had enough of you and j0 accusing me of not scumhunting though. Drop it because it's simply not true and I already responded to that in the post you linked, but I'll go through it again. SAK was obviously going to be lynched in one of these days, so I didn't think there was a need for me to push for 95% likely scum when more dangerous and not so obvious scum were still hidden in the shadows. Thus I spent my time trying to focus on you, j0, and hat. I didn't push for hat's lynch because with him being gone for just about a week, I felt it'd be an empty victory on his part if he coasted as scum and thus I turned my attention your way. However, the first time you mentioned hat since early day two after Vette's vote on him was your response of my coming clean post. I'm certainly not upset that scum was lynched, but I feel an opportunity to flush out the final scum was wasted with the hasty voting. That brings us to today, I'm already up far too late responding to this, so after work tomorrow I'll be sure to give some long, detailed suspicions(most of which will likely have already been stated by myself or others, but I'll look for new things too) on you and j0.

One last thing, thank you for reminding me that I forgot to respond about one thing in j0's post. I never painted myself as the town leader, you first called me that and my response was I'm just being vocal. I believe the only way townies can win is if they're active. Day four I did say I was using my proclaimed town leader position to try and scumhunt, because I think scum would actually believe everything I had been saying up til that point was the way I was trying to push town. Speaking of, I need to look over that day in more scrutiny. But what still sticks out to me is the reaction to nen's claim.(which I had already brought up) Specifically you said this: "I think the "mafia thinking about claiming cop" option is suddenly a lot likelier" while j0 said this: "If we can't find a substitute I'm happy to re-vote nen."
j0's response to me bringing that up felt quite off. "
You only vote for me because you have it in your mind that I'm not mafia, because FF had the same exact thought yet you don't vote for him." First, the bolded makes no sense at all. Like the latest "Instant target" phrase that makes no sense. I'm reminded of SAK's sitting ducks/blind sheep, in that I think as a mafia j0 is trying to pretend to have townie thoughts, but they're just not doing the job. Secondly, I'd say there's a large difference between what the two of you said. I'm actually appalled at the use of "substitute."

Goodnight fellas.

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:
nen-suer said:

We're dealing with a cunning/unpredictable player and you and FF fit that bill.

I just realized I should take offense to this.

LOL, i didn't mean it as an insult.

And i was speaking about all of 5 of us if that makes it any better xD

Seeing as I've never been mafia, there's zero reason to believe I'm cunning(nothing to be evasive about) or unpredictable.(have I ever said anything that came from out of nowhere?) 

You dont need to be scum to be cunning.

You wanting me and Wonk lynched because you trusted us for example.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:

Linkz was the reason Stefl got lynched...thats one of the main reasons i'm less suspicious of him

I'd like to think mafia don't want risk missing on a kill seeing that i can protect myself, becouse the alterative

is that i'm being prepped for lynch (or both).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

This 3-way suspicion that is occurring at the moment is not good for the town. Let's stay calm for a second, and consider all the options - not just on who to lynch today, but on what effect that will have on tomorrow.

What I mean is, say we lynched Final-Fan today, and he turned out town. That would give the town a lot of information (in my opinion) maybe enough to make a successful mafia lynch the next day.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Current Votes (3 needed to lynch)

[1, L-2] FF: (LINK), NEN

[1, L-2] LINK: (FF), FF