By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Current Votes (3 needed to lynch)

[2, L-1] FF: (LINK), NEN, j0

[0, L-3] LINK: (FF), (FF)

[2, L-1] j0: FF, LINK

Around the Network

Blimey - I thought that we Final-Fan would have been lynched while I was asleep. When I posted that message stating that the death of Final-Fan would result in a lot of information for the town, I don't think I was thinking properly about the situation. The only information that FF or j0 would give would be a reduction in possibilities. I still don't believe that Linkz is Mafia, currently - and I think that my suspicions are narrowed down to FF and j0.

Think about this though - we'd have to mess up REALLY badly to lose the game now. There is just one mafia left. I'm fairly certain that nen is the doctor, but my opinion on this could change after tonight. The options for the doctor to heal are very low now, and he hasn't actually healed anyone successfully yet (so we don't know for sure that he's not mafia yet). Whoever the Mafia kills tonight, I'll risk saying that unless he kills the doctor (or possibly me, for those who believe that I'm a confirmed townie), then the town is put at an advantage, because there would be even fewer options for us to choose from.

In my opinion, j0 gives off the sense of a lonely Mafia who was surrounded by friends at one point, and could hide the early game suspicion behind them. After losing all of his buddies, he's now alone, and he's been fairly quiet up until this recent point of the game. I'm sure that I'd act the same way if I was Mafia.

I'm very suspicious of j0's last post, because he puts the % chance that I'm mafia at over 1/3. He's completely removing the possibility that Linkz or nen could be Mafia. Maybe it's unlikely, but a 0% chance? I don't think that there is any doubt that I'm a mason, following (I think it was Truck's post?) that put all of the other masons at the top of his "who is town" list. His large analysis post, besides being true, also looks like it could be showing his frustration that he doesn't stand a chance in winning. 

Here's hoping for the lucky 3-time hammer in a row..

Vote: j0

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Blimey - I thought that we Final-Fan would have been lynched while I was asleep. When I posted that message stating that the death of Final-Fan would result in a lot of information for the town, I don't think I was thinking properly about the situation. The only information that FF or j0 would give would be a reduction in possibilities. I still don't believe that Linkz is Mafia, currently - and I think that my suspicions are narrowed down to FF and j0.

Think about this though - we'd have to mess up REALLY badly to lose the game now. There is just one mafia left. I'm fairly certain that nen is the doctor, but my opinion on this could change after tonight. The options for the doctor to heal are very low now, and he hasn't actually healed anyone successfully yet (so we don't know for sure that he's not mafia yet). Whoever the Mafia kills tonight, I'll risk saying that unless he kills the doctor (or possibly me, for those who believe that I'm a confirmed townie), then the town is put at an advantage, because there would be even fewer options for us to choose from.

In my opinion, j0 gives off the sense of a lonely Mafia who was surrounded by friends at one point, and could hide the early game suspicion behind them. After losing all of his buddies, he's now alone, and he's been fairly quiet up until this recent point of the game. I'm sure that I'd act the same way if I was Mafia.

I'm very suspicious of j0's last post, because he puts the % chance that I'm mafia at over 1/3. He's completely removing the possibility that Linkz or nen could be Mafia. Maybe it's unlikely, but a 0% chance? I don't think that there is any doubt that I'm a mason, following (I think it was Truck's post?) that put all of the other masons at the top of his "who is town" list. His large analysis post, besides being true, also looks like it could be showing his frustration that he doesn't stand a chance in winning. 

Here's hoping for the lucky 3-time hammer in a row..

Vote: j0

You completely misread what I wrote. 

But it doesn't matter.

I'm lynched. And you guys will have to survive through another night. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
radishhead said:

But it doesn't matter.

Sure it matters, unless you're mafia and just keeping us in suspense. You have time now to explain your point.

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:
radishhead said:

But it doesn't matter.

Sure it matters, unless you're mafia and just keeping us in suspense. You have time now to explain your point.

No, as in, he completely misread what I said (which caused him to vote) but it doesn't matter 'cause I'm lynched. There's nothing he can do about it. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Current Votes (3 needed to lynch)

[2, L-1] FF: (LINK), NEN, j0

[0, L-3] LINK: (FF), (FF)

[3, L-0] j0: FF, LINK, RAD

The reindeer team dashed quickly through the snow, pulling Santa's sleigh at roughly 60 miles per hour.  The howling sound of the wind made it difficult to hear much, although the howling had died down somewhat a few minutes ago.  Santa could not be in a better mood: Christmas was coming, he was racing through the fields, and he had someone to talk to during his ride.

"You know c03n3nj0, it's times like these that really make me appreciate life" said Santa.  "The wind in my beard, the smell of snow in the air, it makes me glad that we live up here.  Don't you agree?  I mean, what more can a man ask for?  Sure, there's that nasty business regarding those ungrateful elves, but in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter?  They're small time, they won't take me out: I'm Chris Fucking Cringle!  I bring joy to the children of the world, and if the only way to do that is by instituting a system of virtual slavery upon a normally-peaceful and introspective race, well, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, y'know?  Those bastards ought to be thanking me for forcibly removing them to the ass end of nowhere and making them create toys year-round for snotty little brats!

"j0?  Hey j0, you've been quiet back there.  Are you listening to me?"  Santa craned his neck to look at c03n3nj0.  The rope tying j0 to the rear of the sled was still intact, and ten feet back j0's hands were still tied to the ends of the rope, but it looked like his torso had been ground away from the arm sockets a while back: only j0's arms were still dangling, and there was not a trace of blood left on the snow anymore.  With a shrug, Santa cracked the reins and guided his sled back home.  "Youth these days," he grumbled, "they never listen to their elders anymore..."

*NIGHT SIX START*

damn at 60 miles an hour santa must take his sweet time to deliver gifts (I guess that's why he skipped me a few times... definitely not because I was naughty). An order of redbull for them reindeers! it'll give them wings! (though they don't need them :p)

/cheerfull zombie as christmass approaches...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Morning came, and as one elf knew (and the rest suspected) j0 turned out to be innocent: he was a simple townie after all, and the hot streak was broken.  But with Christmas coming up soon, the loyal elves needed to get their head back in the game, or else Santa would get overthrown!  If it was any help, no elf was murdered at night, so four elves remained...

*DAY SEVEN START*

Vote No Lynch

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!