By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Current Votes (3 required)

[1, L-2] No Lynch: FF

Around the Network

But just for giggles who did nen protect? 

And also sorry for lynching you j0.

And also whenever we DO lynch someone I'm not going to just roll over and die because of that mistake.  Linkz. 

(I mean radish and nen are technically suspects, but not even in the same magnitude.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I've got my laptop back!!! AHAHAHAHAAAAA YES!! ;_;

In other news: Sorry about that lynch j0, but in my defence - how else was I supposed to interpret that message? 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Final-Fan said:

And also whenever we DO lynch someone I'm not going to just roll over and die because of that mistake.  Linkz. 

(I mean radish and nen are technically suspects, but not even in the same magnitude.)

That would be radish and i'll make this clear No way i'm protecting either you or Linkz ever again :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Who to kill today? Haha :P

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:

That would be radish and i'll make this clear No way i'm protecting either you or Linkz ever again :P

This game?  Good. 
Ever?  Aww

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Why did you vote no lynch?

I do not expect you to roll over and die; however, you are my only suspect. I know you have no reason to trust me, but if I were to accept you as town, how can you explain radish or nen being mafia?

I assumed that it was a joke vote - implying that he already knows the eventual result of today xD I still think that there is discussion to be had.

Watch me on YouTube!

Thank you radish, but I'd like to hear FF's answer, and it'd better make sense.

Also, isn't that a strange decision to not kill anyone last night? Seems similar to the situation last game. Why didn't he kill nen?

Watch me on YouTube!