By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Silver-Tiger said:

OMG Seriously guys?

I attacked nen from Day one...

I was right the whole time.

Are you playing the next game Silver-Tiger? (and sorry for thinking you were scum :P)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

OMG Seriously guys?

Are you playing the next game Silver-Tiger? (and sorry for thinking you were scum :P)

I'm not sure.

Will you treat me right this round?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

OMG Seriously guys?

I'm not sure.

I'll most likely be mod so yes. I could still make you a suicidal townie though...

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

OMG Seriously guys?

I'm not sure.

I'll most likely be mod so yes. I could still make you a suicidal townie though...

Give me a link to the signup thread and I'm in.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

I'm not sure.

Give me a link to the signup thread and I'm in.

Your wish is my command : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124008

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
noname2200 said:

Long? Nah. Interesting? I'd say so.  Consider it Reason #1 why no one else should repeat my mistake, and count on masons...

Your sarcasm detector need updating

Nah, I get that he's being sarcastic, but I mean it when I say that it's an interesting study in not placing all your eggs in one basket.

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:
Final-Fan always moves his vote around a lot.  If that is why people thought he was suspicious, then they were suspecting Final-Fan for being Final-Fan.

it was also nen earlier in the game who responded to one of my interrogations by saying, "that's how I always play".

It's scummy to say that, because it makes it look like you're in the mindset of "trying to act normal". Getting defensive just shows that the scum thought it was a smart move to act "normal", and is being called out on it.

Well, I mean, there's being defensive, and there's giving a true explanation of one's behavior.  nen was in fact scum, of course, but I don't buy that you shouldn't point out that some behavior of yours is typical of yourself, when interrogated about that behavior.  What are you supposed to do, not defend yourself? 

IMO, explaining why you are bouncing votes around is both more subtle and more convincing than saying, "this is what I always do".

noname2200 said:
zexen_lowe said:

That was such an interesting and long read

Long? Nah. Interesting? I'd say so.  Consider it Reason #1 why no one else should repeat my mistake, and count on masons...

On the other hand, had the masons played to their full potential, it could've been a dominating win over mafia. It's not that the setup was bad, it's that inactivity nearly gave town no chance.

Only about 3 of the masons posted, and I always seemed to be asleep when the other masons where trying to have a discussion x(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
it was also nen earlier in the game who responded to one of my interrogations by saying, "that's how I always play".

It's scummy to say that, because it makes it look like you're in the mindset of "trying to act normal". Getting defensive just shows that the scum thought it was a smart move to act "normal", and is being called out on it.

Well, I mean, there's being defensive, and there's giving a true explanation of one's behavior.  nen was in fact scum, of course, but I don't buy that you shouldn't point out that some behavior of yours is typical of yourself, when interrogated about that behavior.  What are you supposed to do, not defend yourself? 

IMO, explaining why you are bouncing votes around is both more subtle and more convincing than saying, "this is what I always do".

True. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!