By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

my ionly complaint is that there is no mafia quicktopic thread up yet.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

AWARDS

The Magnificent Bastard

Teammates dropping like flies?  On the verge of getting lynched?   An inexperienced scum would panic and give up the game, but you just decided to play it harder.  Planting the seeds for a false role-claim, and then cashing in despite the risk of contradiction.  Selling out teammates time and again to buy legitimacy in the eyes of the town.  Bumping off the skeptics, then earning the trust of the survivors...nen-suer, you didn't play a perfect game, but you certainly played a magnificent and ultimately entertaining one.  MVP with a bullet.

Thats what i'm talking about, been a while since i got any awards

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:

Thanks to Heph, I figured out how to read more than 15 posts at a time if a quicktopic grows larger than 500.

Deadboard in two tabs:
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY/p500
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY/p1000

I believe some guys here owe noname & republic some VG$

Look like most suspected FF then Linkz.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Thanks to Heph, I figured out how to read more than 15 posts at a time if a quicktopic grows larger than 500.

Deadboard in two tabs:

yep but not me for me it was ff then YOU.  So you did well killing me when you did.

Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Deadboard in two tabs:

yep but not me for me it was ff then YOU.  So you did well killing me when you did.

Thats why you had to ago at that time.

You out lived yout usefulness to me and you death will be you final contribution my goal.

PS:

Sorry for that gruesome death....i only asked noname for a messy death, but i didn't expect him to go all out

like that ^_^

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Deadboard in two tabs:

You out lived yout usefulness to me and you death will be you final contribution my goal.

PS:

Sorry for that gruesome death....i only asked noname for a messy death, but i didn't expect him to go all out

like that ^_^

well considering last game I was the scum that killed him I'm sure he got a little revenge in that.  Actualy with it being that bad I felt like I had hit a nerve :D

Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:

PS:

like that ^_^

well considering last game I was the scum that killed him I'm sure he got a little revenge in that.  Actualy with it being that bad I felt like I had hit a nerve :D

Hehe, i think its because the game became enjoyable for him and he started having fun with the stories 

He was sad when i decided not to kill in the last night, but made up for it in his last story xD

Wonktonodi said:

Well hat had made a goood point of roles on the main page in the maifa wiki, masons did seem a bit out there.  I'm more frustrtated there was no actual doc to have stopped nen's roleclaim. However it did feel very vanilla. It being my second game. 

A minor other posability though would have been after the all the mod kills and half the masons being wipped out maybe promote one of the town to mason as well. 

We didn't get a doctor this game because, in the game as it was planned, a doctor was not only unnecessary but potentially unbalancing.  Of course, after all the modkills, a doctor would have been nice... Your idea to promote someone to mason was considered, but I'm not completely comfortable with changing the roles mid-game.  Perhaps that was a mistake, but I'm still not sure I would go through with it even if I did it all over again.

zexen_lowe said:

I imagine you must've grabbed your hairs in the first day after all the talking about what was in a vanilla game, didn't you?

Oh, the number of times I felt like saying something...

Ultimately though, I tend to think mods should stay out of the game as much as possible, and let the players do their thing.  Although there were many, many times I had to bite down hard on my tongue!

theprof00 said:

Sorry, but not all of the mafia have given me their permission yet (ditto for the masons).  But not having access to it isn't so bad: until a few games ago, mafia night actions were always kept private.

Wonktonodi said:

Was that you?  In that case, double-score!

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

Sorry, but not all of the mafia have given me their permission yet (ditto for the masons).  But not having access to it isn't so bad: until a few games ago, mafia night actions were always kept private.

Well, I suppose it's reasonable to let people keep it secret if they want to.  But I hate the idea of it getting held back by laziness.  Would you be willing to PM them or wall-post them with some kind of deadline, with "no reply" being interpreted as "no objection"?  Or have you already done that? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Well, I suppose it's reasonable to let people keep it secret if they want to.  But I hate the idea of it getting held back by laziness.  Would you be willing to PM them or wall-post them with some kind of deadline, with "no reply" being interpreted as "no objection"?  Or have you already done that? 

Consider it done, although I'm going to wait for all the members to at least sign on before interpreting it as a "go for it."