By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:

Also, isn't that a strange decision to not kill anyone last night? Seems similar to the situation last game. Why didn't he kill nen?

Did you seriously just slip up that badly? Try using some logic instead of admitting what actions you took.

Anyway, there is a lot I have to say, but first I'm waiting for FF's answer.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

But just for giggles who did nen protect? 

And also sorry for lynching you j0.

And also whenever we DO lynch someone I'm not going to just roll over and die because of that mistake.  Linkz. 

(I mean radish and nen are technically suspects, but not even in the same magnitude.)

Why did you vote no lynch?

I do not expect you to roll over and die; however, you are my only suspect. I know you have no reason to trust me, but if I were to accept you as town, how can you explain radish or nen being mafia?

Because going into the last day with 3 people is better than doing it with 4.  Did I miscount? 

You are my top suspect, followed by nen, with radish right above me (in my own list mind you). 

nen could have false claimed.  If the mafia refrained from killing last night for the opposite reason I voted No Lynch, then nobody has ever been protected in this game.  It would have been a hell of a gamble, especially with all those hints you found, so I don't think it's likely, but there's really no reason not to see if the mafia will be kind enough to narrow the town to 3 for us. 

Although, if the mafia DID decline to kill there's not much chance they'll change their minds.  Unless nen lets them kill radish, perhaps, since he's almost confirmed innocent. 

Since nobody seems to be going along with the no lynch plan, I'll probably vote you soon, or tonight. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

3 is better than 4 because you need a unanimous vote anyway, so a smaller suspect pool is better.  I didn't think I needed to hold your hand through this one, but if you're mafia you probably had already figured this out anyway. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Current Votes (3 required)

[1, L-2] No Lynch: FF

Votes for a time limit (Like, 1/10 of a vote required.  Someone just needs to mention it in passing.  That'd work. Seriously, I'll take it.)

N/A

TRACKING

-

Around the Network

can a zombie vote for a time limit :P

Sup Linkz, cat got your tongue?

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

But just for giggles who did nen protect? 

And also sorry for lynching you j0.

And also whenever we DO lynch someone I'm not going to just roll over and die because of that mistake.  Linkz. 

(I mean radish and nen are technically suspects, but not even in the same magnitude.)

Why did you vote no lynch?

I do not expect you to roll over and die; however, you are my only suspect. I know you have no reason to trust me, but if I were to accept you as town, how can you explain radish or nen being mafia?

Because going into the last day with 3 people is better than doing it with 4.  Did I miscount? 

You are my top suspect, followed by nen, with radish right above me (in my own list mind you). 

nen could have false claimed.  If the mafia refrained from killing last night for the opposite reason I voted No Lynch, then nobody has ever been protected in this game.  It would have been a hell of a gamble, especially with all those hints you found, so I don't think it's likely, but there's really no reason not to see if the mafia will be kind enough to narrow the town to 3 for us. 

Although, if the mafia DID decline to kill there's not much chance they'll change their minds.  Unless nen lets them kill radish, perhaps, since he's almost confirmed innocent. 

Since nobody seems to be going along with the no lynch plan, I'll probably vote you soon, or tonight. 

No you didn't miscount, and no you didn't need to hold my hand.

I would've liked better reasoning as to why nen or radish could be scum. Otherwise it's actually quite obvious that the best choice for today is actually to lynch.

Let's go through the four of us shall we:

radish is confirmed town twice over. First there's Truck calling him a fellow mason before getting offed. Now there's nen saying he gave radish protection. If nen's telling the truth then radish was saved from the night kill. If nen is lying then he's actually scum.
Wait, someone might point out that radish could've chosen not to make a night kill. But you'd have to ask why? radish could've taken a shot at nen without any risk. If nen chose to protect himself then there's no loss, but if nen protected anyone else it would've been an easy win today as you and I focused on each other.

There's a very small chance nen could be scum, but this would mean he actually chose not to kill anyone. Again, why? nen could've taken radish(and claimed he protected himself or even you or I for possible extra believability) out without any worry of having the kill blocked, and then it'd probably be an easy win today as you and I focused on each other.

That leaves the two of us. There is no reason if one of us is scum to choose not to kill. This ties in directly with my point that the best plan for today is to actually have a lynch. I think you'd agree that if either of us is mafia, then the best chances of scum winning is for both of us and one of radish or nen to remain alive. Then it basically comes down to a townie making the wrong choice. Your quick vote for a no lynch says to me that you're anxious to get another chance of killing one of them to create the "ideal" setup. The reason we should lynch today is because assuming one of us is mafia, it gives town the best possible odds at winning.

Let me break down that last point in a separate paragraph. If you or I is the last mafia, then town has a 50% chance of winning with a lynch today. If town chooses wrong, then there's a 50% chance that nen blocks the kill at night. Meaning town has a 75% chance of winning.
If we no lynch, then obviously there's a 0% chance today. Then there's a 50% chance of the mafia evading nen's protection, followed by a 50% chance of winning with a lynch. In the event that nen protects the night kill, then we're right back to today. Meaning town has a 50% chance of winning.
This of course puts the odds at zero that with a no lynch mafia wouldn't take out you or I. But as I outlined above, radish and nen are town(or making very unnecessary choices as scum) so I'm okay with that.

So unless you can bring up something that makes sense as far as radish or nen being mafia the choice to lynch today is quite clear. And with that:
Vote: Final-Fan

Now to convince nen and radish that this plan is for the best. Note that I'm not even trying to convince you to lynch FF, just that no lynch isn't the best option. I will certainly do more to push his lynch over my own if you need convincing and I'll defend myself until the end should you guys lean my way, but this is just for deciding if a lynch is best.

nen is easy. If you're town then see above, you increase the odds of winning by 25% if there's a lynch today. The only reason you should hesitate to agree is if you believe there to be a good chance that radish is actually scum and not FF or I. If you're scum then it's an obvious choice because you'll win outright.

radish. If you're town then see above, you increase the odds of winning by 25% if there's a lynch today. The only reason you should hesitate to agree is if you believe there to be a good chance that nen is actually scum and not FF or I. If you're scum, then first of all you're an idiot,(sorry for being rude if that's the case, but it's true even if you end up winning as scum) and secondly it's an obvious choice because unless nen was lying about never protecting me or FF again, then you'll have an easy kill tonight.

Final-Fan said:

Sup Linkz, cat got your tongue?

Nearly ninja'd ya :P

Current Votes (3 required)

[1, L-2] No Lynch: FF

[1, L-2] FF: LINK