I'm a newbie....what is this?!

I Suck Things Up!

Around the Network

Three way suspicion my ass!

vote - Final-Fan

I'll keep my promise and vote. 

Here's how it is going to go out:

If F-F is mafia - We win

If F-F is not mafia - tomorrow will be confusing. 

I know I am not mafia, but since I can't really convince any one by saying that, I'll give this proposition: 

If F-F is not mafia then I get lynched tomorrow. If I am the last mafia then it is impossible for me to win at this point, even with a possible night kill as then it will be 2 to 1. This is a vanilla game, so the only other factor is the doctor. And the doctor works in the town's favor. 

If linkz is mafia then good job. You win. Unless whoever is alive tomorrow decides against lynching me and goes for you. 
If F-F is mafia then we just won.
If I am mafia then the town wins tomorrow. 
If someone out of us three is mafia, then we were screwed from the beginning. 

I vote for F-F because he is the best option between him and linkz. Plus, by postponing his lynch I think I gave him a chance to cause this whole three-way-suspicion confusion. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TheGuyWhoSucked said:

I'm a newbie....what is this?!

Forum mafia. 

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:
nen-suer said:

We're dealing with a cunning/unpredictable player and you and FF fit that bill.

I just realized I should take offense to this.

LOL, i didn't mean it as an insult.

And i was speaking about all of 5 of us if that makes it any better xD

Seeing as I've never been mafia, there's zero reason to believe I'm cunning(nothing to be evasive about) or unpredictable.(have I ever said anything that came from out of nowhere?) 

You dont need to be scum to be cunning.

You wanting me and Wonk lynched because you trusted us for example.

Huh? I never wanted you or Wonk lynched. If you're talking about my ruse on day four, even then I never actually pushed for either of you to be lynched. I wouldn't consider that cunning since I was open about it, but your opinion may differ.

radishhead said:

This 3-way suspicion that is occurring at the moment is not good for the town. Let's stay calm for a second, and consider all the options - not just on who to lynch today, but on what effect that will have on tomorrow.

What I mean is, say we lynched Final-Fan today, and he turned out town. That would give the town a lot of information (in my opinion) maybe enough to make a successful mafia lynch the next day.

Please elaborate on the bold. Do you actually have any thoughts on what FF flipping townie would mean? If there is a tomorrow, there's no telling if you'll still be around to share those thoughts. Similarly, do you have any thoughts on if the lynch is j0 and he flips townie? And for the sake of completeness, if you guys lynch me what do you think it'd mean when I flip townie? All I can say on the last is I'm 95% sure that the scum is between FF and j0, so lynch one of them tomorrow.

Also, just about everything you've said this game has come across as very shady to me. I remember someone else mentioning something along those lines, I'll see if I can dig it up.

hatmoza said:

That said, looking at Radish's posts above (and other posts before that) I'm starting to remember how terrible he was playing last game I was hosting. I actually wanted to suggest to have him banned from future games because I felt that he gets enjoyment out of placing a dark cloud of suspicion  over his own head. I later forgave him near the end of the game because he proved he can play when he wanted to. It kind  of pisses me off that he's intentionally going back to crap style of play.

Now I know hat was scum, and this is very extreme, but I do agree with the bolded a bit. I can't say you're terrible or you should be banned from games, but I really wish you'd give more. The only reason I haven't(and won't) vote for you is because you are a confirmed mason. You could very well be a mafia mason, but I wouldn't sweat it one bit if town loses if that's the case because in my opinion that would be quite the borked set-up.(No offense noname, I've had a lot of fun these past few days even if that's how you did things)

Around the Network

I had a post I was composing a few hours ago but VGC decided to hate me.  This is all that remains:  "[@ Linkz] you can say you're scumhunting and you are definitely participating but at the end of the day you tend to not be voting for the mafia." 

But now I have no idea what my overall point was anymore and I once again don't feel so good about voting for Linkz.  He's made good points about j0, and I also feel j0 is bullshitting when he talks about the "three way confusion" I'm causing and how he's voting me to put a stop to it. 

Unvote Linkzmax
Vote c03n3nj0

I hope I'm right because I don't like my odds if it's a mislynch. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

It would be hilarious if there were 2 mafia left and they were nen and Linkz. 

I hadn't mentioned this sooner, because it couldn't have been true once day broke and it was revealed that hat was scum and thus wouldn't have been helpful. The realtime night after hat's lynch in game I had a dream, probably due to this post in which I refreshed the thread to learn that the scumteam, composed of radish and nen, had an extra kill during the night and won. The reason I bring this up now is because last night I was laying down, thinking about how hilarious that actually would've been and then I recalled a post in which you either had the same type of experience or simply made it up. I know the brain is great at problem solving while sleeping but I consider myself pretty lame for dreaming of forum mafia over other things, so I believe it's improbable that someone else would make it up.

You're now second on my list, which brings me to...

c03n3nj0 said:

vote - Final-Fan

If F-F is mafia - We win

I know I am not mafia, but since I can't really convince any one by saying that, I'll give this proposition: 

If F-F is not mafia then I get lynched tomorrow. If I am the last mafia then it is impossible for me to win at this point, even with a possible night kill as then it will be 2 to 1. This is a vanilla game, so the only other factor is the doctor. And the doctor works in the town's favor. 

If linkz is mafia then good job. You win. Unless whoever is alive tomorrow decides against lynching me and goes for you. 

I vote for F-F because he is the best option between him and linkz. Plus, by postponing his lynch I think I gave him a chance to cause this whole three-way-suspicion confusion. 

Sorry I don't buy it. This post reeks to me of trying too hard to look town. No townie would advocate being lynched and losing the game for town.

Also, you make an assumption that if I were mafia, you'd still be left alive and not the night kill. I think you didn't consider this, because you know I'm a townie and you are in fact the final scum.

Finally, I've decided against the long, detailed posts containing everything suspicious about FF and yourself. When I did that about Stefl nobody even mentioned anything on it, and I'm just feeling a bit burnt out. This plus the last couple paragraphs of my post to FF last night summarize how you've risen back to the top of my scumspect list.

Vote: c03n3nj0

Looks like FF voted for you, so unless nen switches it will be up to radish to decide.

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

vote - Final-Fan

If F-F is mafia - We win

Sorry I don't buy it. This post reeks to me of trying too hard to look town. No townie would advocate being lynched and losing the game for town.

Also, you make an assumption that if I were mafia, you'd still be left alive and not the night kill. I think you didn't consider this, because you know I'm a townie and you are in fact the final scum.

Finally, I've decided against the long, detailed posts containing everything suspicious about FF and yourself. When I did that about Stefl nobody even mentioned anything on it, and I'm just feeling a bit burnt out. This plus the last couple paragraphs of my post to FF last night summarize how you've risen back to the top of my scumspect list.

Vote: c03n3nj0

Looks like FF voted for you, so unless nen switches it will be up to radish to decide.

That doesn't even make sense. 

If you were scum you would try to kill someone who wasn't gonna get lynched the next day.

Anyhow, I'm a townie. If you don't believe me then that's your problem. You either don't see that because you don't believe  it, or you're scum who won't see it because it makes more sense to do so. The only problem with today is that it also applies to F-F. -_-

I feel like the chance of scum here is 65% F-F, and 35% Radish.