By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c03n3nj0 said:

Actually - 

if we lynch F-F today and he comes up town, then linkz is mafia and he is lynched the next day. 

It's obvious you were going to say this. After all I made it clear I believe that either you or FF is scum. He's stated that it's either you or me. So the only way you have a chance as scum is to name both of us as your suspects as well.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

^

Actually, I trusted him because he just went after SaK. A mafia wouldn't do that after a 3 week absence (going after another mafia). In fact, I said that first thing yesterday (in game). 

It was just damned obvious. And I think he was killed because he became an instant threat to the mafia.*

*Also, the only reason I am discussing possible mafia tactics is that there's probably only one left. i'ts the end game, basically. 

How was he an instant threat?

On the other hand that's a decent question, and j0 thinking zexen was "obvtown" would explain why zexen died if j0 was mafia. 

I feel less good about my Linkz vote, but I don't feel the need to unvote unless I think a quicklynch threatens.  Which I seriously doubt will happen. 

@ linkz-

Because he started the SaK lynch when everybody else was going after other people. Geez.

@ F-F

you're good at coming up with theories.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
^ Like that's gonna work.
Your tone is one of a mafioso knowing they're at a dead end, F-F.

Well, I'm suspecting you less now that you're not hammering me to buy an extra day as mafia.  You'd have to be pretty calculating to hold back and say "but what if that's what linkz WANTS because he wants to flush out the last mafia if Final-Fan isn't it?"  I don't know if you would think that way. 

But you might. 

Hold on, I didn't get this -
Are you saying "j0 is being careful not to lynch a non-mafia"
or "j0 is trying not  to lynch a non-mafia because he is mafia?
First sentence contradicts the quoted part, a bit. 

I'm saying: 
If j0 was mafia he would want to hammer Final-Fan who is innocent.  But mafia-j0 might also be afraid that when Final-Fan flips townie he would be lynched because of precipitously hammering him combined with the fact that he has been a top suspect for several days now.  But I don't know if mafia-j0 would give that scenario enough weight to fear it.  

I wonder if you're on to something. I'm sure we'd all like to hear more from radish, but I get the feeling j0 was hoping radish would hammer FF. After http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3888165 he says "I wanna wait for what Radish has to say. " and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3889448 seems to me like it could be a post of frustration. Not just that radish isn't posting much, but also because he expected radish to hammer as he had the previous two days.

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Actually - 

if we lynch F-F today and he comes up town, then linkz is mafia and he is lynched the next day. 

It's obvious you were going to say this. After all I made it clear I believe that either you or FF is scum. He's stated that it's either you or me. So the only way you have a chance as scum is to name both of us as your suspects as well.

No, not really.

I already said I was suspicious of you and f-f way before F-F started posting. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

@ linkz-

Because he started the SaK lynch when everybody else was going after other people. Geez.

But how does that make him an instant threat? He got SAK right and SAK was gone, therefore no more threat.

If honestly thought this to be true, then why aren't you far more suspicious of nen than me or FF? It doesn't add up, scum.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
^ Like that's gonna work.
Your tone is one of a mafioso knowing they're at a dead end, F-F.

Well, I'm suspecting you less now that you're not hammering me to buy an extra day as mafia.  You'd have to be pretty calculating to hold back and say "but what if that's what linkz WANTS because he wants to flush out the last mafia if Final-Fan isn't it?"  I don't know if you would think that way. 

But you might. 

Hold on, I didn't get this -
Are you saying "j0 is being careful not to lynch a non-mafia"
or "j0 is trying not  to lynch a non-mafia because he is mafia?
First sentence contradicts the quoted part, a bit. 

I'm saying: 
If j0 was mafia he would want to hammer Final-Fan who is innocent.  But mafia-j0 might also be afraid that when Final-Fan flips townie he would be lynched because of precipitously hammering him combined with the fact that he has been a top suspect for several days now.  But I don't know if mafia-j0 would give that scenario enough weight to fear it.  

I wonder if you're on to something. I'm sure we'd all like to hear more from radish, but I get the feeling j0 was hoping radish would hammer FF. After http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3888165 he says "I wanna wait for what Radish has to say. " and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3889448 seems to me like it could be a post of frustration. Not just that radish isn't posting much, but also because he expected radish to hammer as he had the previous two days.

Radish is the only one I trust.

I want him to post, I don't want him to hammer. In fact, I never even implied that. 

Linkz, you're just starting to come up with these stuff. 

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

@ linkz-

But how does that make him an instant threat? He got SAK right and SAK was gone, therefore no more threat.

If honestly thought this to be true, then why aren't you far more suspicious of nen than me or FF? It doesn't add up, scum.

*facepalm*

Calm down, you. I'm not scum. 

That reasoning doesn't even work. For the mafia it's a threat when one of your own is lynched

Zex didn't even say anything (quite literally) to bring suspicion on nen. It's more likely the scum tried to bring suspicion on him than being scared of zex. 

This three way suspicion thing we have going on - it's useless. 

c03n3nj0 said:
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Actually - 

No, not really.

Yes, but until this post you were also saying you were suspicious of nen. Admittedly FF did have a question mark on nen, but he named only the two of us as suspects, and that was before your post.

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Actually - 

No, not really.

Yes, but until this post you were also saying you were suspicious of nen. Admittedly FF did have a question mark on nen, but he named only the two of us as suspects, and that was before your post.

I'll give you that.

My suspicion of nen is lessening as we keep antagonizing each other. At this point he's only in the sideline. -_-