By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:

I admit i'm outclassed in the night mind games and that makes me less suspcious of j0 and more towards you and FF.

This reminds me alot of my first game, trashleg & FF missed with my head so bad it still hurts when i think about it >_<

I think i'm being used as a pawn and i don't like it.

I don't know what you mean by night mind games. Or how it'd have any relation to your suspicions towards j0 or FF.

I can see why you'd be more suspicious of me since I asked you not to protect radish. Even though I know you don't have any reason to believe it now, you'll see that I'm not messing with your head or using you as a pawn. In fact I can't even think of any reasoning that leads you to that given zexen's death.

I meant how the night kills are chosen and why i'm still alive.

We're dealing with a cunning/unpredictable player and you and FF fit that bill.

Its getting late and i'm going to bed..i was hoping we hear some input from the others today, but looks like thats

not happening...so i'll VOTE: Final-Fan (and i feel very confidant in that vote).

Good night.

oh and radish

Note thats 3 votes is needed for a lynch. The next vote on FF is the hammer vote

I just realized I should take offense to this.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:

I admit i'm outclassed in the night mind games and that makes me less suspcious of j0 and more towards you and FF.

This reminds me alot of my first game, trashleg & FF missed with my head so bad it still hurts when i think about it >_<

I think i'm being used as a pawn and i don't like it.

I don't know what you mean by night mind games. Or how it'd have any relation to your suspicions towards j0 or FF.

I can see why you'd be more suspicious of me since I asked you not to protect radish. Even though I know you don't have any reason to believe it now, you'll see that I'm not messing with your head or using you as a pawn. In fact I can't even think of any reasoning that leads you to that given zexen's death.

I meant how the night kills are chosen and why i'm still alive.

We're dealing with a cunning/unpredictable player and you and FF fit that bill.

Its getting late and i'm going to bed..i was hoping we hear some input from the others today, but looks like thats

not happening...so i'll VOTE: Final-Fan (and i feel very confidant in that vote).

Good night.

oh and radish

Note thats 3 votes is needed for a lynch. The next vote on FF is the hammer vote

I just realized I should take offense to this.

LOL, i didn't mean it as an insult.

And i was speaking about all of 5 of us if that makes it any better xD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Ahh, I knew that breaking nen's heart would come back someday to haunt me

But I'm innocent this time.  (If anyone is curious about my absence, I was busy again.  I don't see any other complete day-killers in my schedule, though.)

nen is still kind of a question mark to me, but I just don't see him having the audacity to false-claim doctor, even if he knew there was no cop but masons instead. 

radish is still a mason. 

Linkz would have to be doing a fantastic "simulated townie" job, but I think he's capable of it. 

j0 ... well, I DID have that bad feeling.  But if I voted him I'd probably scare him into hammering me

So my suspects are link and j0.  And I'm actually glad zexen was killed (instead of someone else) because he might well have been at the top of my list. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Hey, I just remembered:  Someone said, IIRC last game, that that was the FIRST mafia game where I'd been lynched.  So I'm not due to get lynched again until game 50 or so. 
So unvote me! 

P.S. I was townie that game

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

^ Like that's gonna work.

Your tone is one of a mafioso knowing they're at a dead end, F-F.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I was expecting a more exciting defence than that, FF :( 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I was expecting a more exciting defence than that, FF :( 

Consider what I'm defending myself against! 

Linkz:  "I'm voting you because I voted you yesterday"
Defense:  "See yesterday's defense"

nen:  "I'm voting you because you fooled me in game 5"
Defense:  lol srsly? 

c03n3nj0 said:

^ Like that's gonna work.

Your tone is one of a mafioso knowing they're at a dead end, F-F.

Well, I'm suspecting you less now that you're not hammering me to buy an extra day as mafia.  You'd have to be pretty calculating to hold back and say "but what if that's what linkz WANTS because he wants to flush out the last mafia if Final-Fan isn't it?"  I don't know if you would think that way. 

But you might. 

Linkzmax said:
Last night especially I think zexen was chosen to cast doubt on several players. Myself, because as you said it leaves me as the only other player not to vote hat. radish, because coupled with my request, it'd be an easy kill of someone very unlikely to be lynched. nen, because zexen was pushing for his lynch.

(I was looking at yesterday and)
I believe you should have said it was meant to cast doubt on ME because zexen was going to push for MY lynch. 

zexen_lowe said:
Sorry, I was out for all yesterday. And I REALLY didn't want to lynch hatmoza, I would've been much more comfortable to lynch nen or FF. Alas, what's done it's done, let's hope for the best tomorrow. Still, if hat turns out to be townie, we have some people that are super candidates to be mafia (i'm looking at you FF)

But then that wouldn't fit your theory would it? 

Vote Linkz

LOL oops, I missed zexen's conditional "IF hatmoza flips town". 

sigh. 
Unvote Linkz

because that was a big reason I was picking him over j0.