By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:

I was expecting a more exciting defence than that, FF :( 

You're the only damned 100% townie!

Post more! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:

^ Like that's gonna work.

Your tone is one of a mafioso knowing they're at a dead end, F-F.

Well, I'm suspecting you less now that you're not hammering me to buy an extra day as mafia.  You'd have to be pretty calculating to hold back and say "but what if that's what linkz WANTS because he wants to flush out the last mafia if Final-Fan isn't it?"  I don't know if you would think that way. 

But you might. 

Hold on, I didn't get this - 

Are you saying "j0 is being careful not to lynch a non-mafia"

or "j0 is trying not  to lynch a non-mafia because he is mafia?

First sentence contradicts the quoted part, a bit. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Actually - 

if we lynch F-F today and he comes up town, then linkz is mafia and he is lynched the next day. 

c03n3nj0 said:
Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
^ Like that's gonna work.
Your tone is one of a mafioso knowing they're at a dead end, F-F.

Well, I'm suspecting you less now that you're not hammering me to buy an extra day as mafia.  You'd have to be pretty calculating to hold back and say "but what if that's what linkz WANTS because he wants to flush out the last mafia if Final-Fan isn't it?"  I don't know if you would think that way. 

But you might. 

Hold on, I didn't get this -
Are you saying "j0 is being careful not to lynch a non-mafia"
or "j0 is trying not  to lynch a non-mafia because he is mafia?
First sentence contradicts the quoted part, a bit. 

I'm saying: 
If j0 was mafia he would want to hammer Final-Fan who is innocent.  But mafia-j0 might also be afraid that when Final-Fan flips townie he would be lynched because of precipitously hammering him combined with the fact that he has been a top suspect for several days now.  But I don't know if mafia-j0 would give that scenario enough weight to fear it.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

c03n3nj0 said:

^

Actually, I trusted him because he just went after SaK. A mafia wouldn't do that after a 3 week absence (going after another mafia). In fact, I said that first thing yesterday (in game). 

It was just damned obvious. And I think he was killed because he became an instant threat to the mafia.*

*Also, the only reason I am discussing possible mafia tactics is that there's probably only one left. i'ts the end game, basically. 

How was he an instant threat?

Around the Network

Something about Linkz feels dirty to me. 

Vote Linkzmax

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:
nen-suer said:

We're dealing with a cunning/unpredictable player and you and FF fit that bill.

I just realized I should take offense to this.

LOL, i didn't mean it as an insult.

And i was speaking about all of 5 of us if that makes it any better xD

Seeing as I've never been mafia, there's zero reason to believe I'm cunning(nothing to be evasive about) or unpredictable.(have I ever said anything that came from out of nowhere?) 

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

^

Actually, I trusted him because he just went after SaK. A mafia wouldn't do that after a 3 week absence (going after another mafia). In fact, I said that first thing yesterday (in game). 

It was just damned obvious. And I think he was killed because he became an instant threat to the mafia.*

*Also, the only reason I am discussing possible mafia tactics is that there's probably only one left. i'ts the end game, basically. 

How was he an instant threat?

On the other hand that's a decent question, and j0 thinking zexen was "obvtown" would explain why zexen died if j0 was mafia. 

I feel less good about my Linkz vote, but I don't feel the need to unvote unless I think a quicklynch threatens.  Which I seriously doubt will happen. 

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:

I was expecting a more exciting defence than that, FF :( 

Consider what I'm defending myself against! 

Linkz:  "I'm voting you because I voted you yesterday"
Defense:  "See yesterday's defense"

nen:  "I'm voting you because you fooled me in game 5"
Defense:  lol srsly? 

I'm not expecting a better defense from you, but I didn't believe you yesterday either. I could write up a post detailing everything I find suspicious about you starting from the OP if it'd make everyone feel better. I'd do the same for j0 in that case, in the event that another lynch is needed tomorrow .

nen's vote is silly. I'd have been willing to unvote you so you could vote for j0 as you wanted. However, now that you've voted, unvoted, and revoted me, I'm not going to. I may be unsure which of you two is the final mafia, but I know for sure that lynching me wouldn't be good for town.

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Last night especially I think zexen was chosen to cast doubt on several players. Myself, because as you said it leaves me as the only other player not to vote hat. radish, because coupled with my request, it'd be an easy kill of someone very unlikely to be lynched. nen, because zexen was pushing for his lynch.

(I was looking at yesterday and)
I believe you should have said it was meant to cast doubt on ME because zexen was going to push for MY lynch. 

zexen_lowe said:
Sorry, I was out for all yesterday. And I REALLY didn't want to lynch hatmoza, I would've been much more comfortable to lynch nen or FF. Alas, what's done it's done, let's hope for the best tomorrow. Still, if hat turns out to be townie, we have some people that are super candidates to be mafia (i'm looking at you FF)

But then that wouldn't fit your theory would it? 

Vote Linkz

Yeah, the conditional if puts less suspicion on you since zexen named nen as his clear target. Though you still have some thanks to being named in the post. And of course the case can be made against j0 since he wasn't named at all.. hmmm, I'd rather get the lynch right today than have to try again tomorrow. I don't think radish or j0 will vote you at the moment, but to be sure I will go ahead and 

Uunvote: Final-Fan

Just so it's clear, I'm still leaning towards voting you, but j0 is leaning the coin flip back up onto an edge.