By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

nen-suer said:

I admit i'm outclassed in the night mind games and that makes me less suspcious of j0 and more towards you and FF.

This reminds me alot of my first game, trashleg & FF missed with my head so bad it still hurts when i think about it >_<

I think i'm being used as a pawn and i don't like it.

I don't know what you mean by night mind games. Or how it'd have any relation to your suspicions towards j0 or FF.

I can see why you'd be more suspicious of me since I asked you not to protect radish. Even though I know you don't have any reason to believe it now, you'll see that I'm not messing with your head or using you as a pawn. In fact I can't even think of any reasoning that leads you to that given zexen's death.

Around the Network

zombie wonk whistles to himself if I only had a brain.

Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:

I admit i'm outclassed in the night mind games and that makes me less suspcious of j0 and more towards you and FF.

This reminds me alot of my first game, trashleg & FF missed with my head so bad it still hurts when i think about it >_<

I think i'm being used as a pawn and i don't like it.

I don't know what you mean by night mind games. Or how it'd have any relation to your suspicions towards j0 or FF.

I can see why you'd be more suspicious of me since I asked you not to protect radish. Even though I know you don't have any reason to believe it now, you'll see that I'm not messing with your head or using you as a pawn. In fact I can't even think of any reasoning that leads you to that given zexen's death.

I meant how the night kills are chosen and why i'm still alive.

We're dealing with a cunning/unpredictable player and you and FF fit that bill.

Its getting late and i'm going to bed..i was hoping we hear some input from the others today, but looks like thats

not happening...so i'll VOTE: Final-Fan (and i feel very confidant in that vote).

Good night.

oh and radish

Note thats 3 votes is needed for a lynch. The next vote on FF is the hammer vote

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'VE HAD NO FREAKING POWER FOR 24 HOURS.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

I'VE HAD NO FREAKING POWER FOR 24 HOURS.

you missed 13 posts in these 24 hours.... litterally.

/electified zombie

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Current Votes (3 needed to lynch)

[2, L-1] FF: LINK, NEN

^ Yes

but it was dark.... and cold. 

Anyhow, we need to discuss this for a bit.

I maybe entually vote for F-F, as he was the other option from yesterday, but I don't fully trust linkz, and now to a lesser extent nen, for the day to end just yet.  

Linkz - He's acted very pro-townish, but I noticed that the last couple days he hasn't exactly been behind the mafia lynches, and instead has focused on me or other people that don't get lynched. Yesterday, for example, he didn't vote for hatmoza, and today acted like he didn't expect him to be mafia. 

That doesn't sound good to me. 

He also hasn't been targeted at all for a mafia kill, which is odd, considering that he painted himself as the town's leader early on. For me it means:

a) He's mafia
b) the mafia don't see him as a threat
c) he's lucky

I admit, him not dying is making me paranoid. I would've preferred zex to have survive the night, 'cause I trusted him.>_>

Anyhow, FoS- Linkz

As for nen, I was suspicious of him a while ago, but now it's lessening as I become more paranoid/suspicious of linkz. I don't fully trust him as I would like to in a situation like this where it's pretty much the end day. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I wanna wait for what Radish has to say. 

c03n3nj0 said:

^ Yes

but it was dark.... and cold. 

Anyhow, we need to discuss this for a bit.

I maybe entually vote for F-F, as he was the other option from yesterday, but I don't fully trust linkz, and now to a lesser extent nen, for the day to end just yet.  

Linkz - He's acted very pro-townish, but I noticed that the last couple days he hasn't exactly been behind the mafia lynches, and instead has focused on me or other people that don't get lynched. Yesterday, for example, he didn't vote for hatmoza, and today acted like he didn't expect him to be mafia. 

That doesn't sound good to me. 

He also hasn't been targeted at all for a mafia kill, which is odd, considering that he painted himself as the town's leader early on. For me it means:

a) He's mafia
b) the mafia don't see him as a threat
c) he's lucky

I admit, him not dying is making me paranoid. I would've preferred zex to have survive the night, 'cause I trusted him.>_>

Anyhow, FoS- Linkz

As for nen, I was suspicious of him a while ago, but now it's lessening as I become more paranoid/suspicious of linkz. I don't fully trust him as I would like to in a situation like this where it's pretty much the end day. 

Not that you were suggesting it, but I'd just like to point out that it's extremely unlikely for there to be two scum left. Because after all of the modkills happened that would've meant lylo, and anytime a townie voted for another townie the scumteam could've piled on and won immediately.(or assuming nen is the doc, won by killing someone not being protected) I'm sure there's been other cases of townies voting for townies since then, but day three already has a confirmed one with Truck voting for Wonk. Rather than piling on to Stefl, a Wonk lynch would've won it then and there.

Just because my lone vote on FF was the only other one, doesn't mean he should be your only option for today. I like that you're a bit suspicious of me and nen, even if it's just pretend as scum. I have no reason to allay your suspicions of nen, but as for myself:

Day three I kept the lynch train on Stefl instead of switching over to you on day three when FF somewhat gave the option.(pointed out in my vote on FF yesterday) Day four I was intentionally acting scummy because I was being called the town leader, so I wanted to garner some suspicion. Once I finally came clean about my posts that day, I did state SAK was probable scum to me and I would've been happy to switch my vote from you onto SAK if I wasn't at work and unable to post. However, I was more interested in lynching the scum out of you/FF/hat.(who I gave a HoS at the time) Yesterday, similar to today was basically a personal coin flip and FF got the vote because hat was simply not around. I was not opposed to a hat lynch, but the way it was rushed at the end gave me the feeling that it was a mislynch. So yes I was somewhat surprised at the flip, even though I strongly suspected hat for quite a while.

As for not being targeted as the kill, one way(doc) or the other(scum) I'd say that's due to nen. He said he protected me nights two and three, so that means there's a fair chance I'd be protected again. Especially last night if nen had listened to me and protected either himself or myself. Last night especially I think zexen was chosen to cast doubt on several players. Myself, because as you said it leaves me as the only other player not to vote hat. radish, because coupled with my request, it'd be an easy kill of someone very unlikely to be lynched. nen, because zexen was pushing for his lynch.
Also, apparently I have some kind of power tell that was picked up last round when I was a one-shot vig. So if I gave my vanilla tell I think the mafia went after other strong players that they thought might be power. Anyway, I will be quite interested to see why I wasn't picked off yet, or if I wasn't mentioned because I wasn't seen as a threat.

Though I think the only reason you say you trusted zexen more than me is because he was suspicious of nen and FF, not you. He "REALLY didn't want to lynch hat" yesterday, you know.

^

Actually, I trusted him because he just went after SaK. A mafia wouldn't do that after a 3 week absence (going after another mafia). In fact, I said that first thing yesterday (in game). 

It was just damned obvious. And I think he was killed because he became an instant threat to the mafia.*

*Also, the only reason I am discussing possible mafia tactics is that there's probably only one left. i'ts the end game, basically.