By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 49

darthdevidem01 said:

It will be awesome to see it become the best selling GT in UK...who would've thought.

Shouldn't have a problem matching or surpassing previous GT games in Europe...

The problem comes from America mainly. Sony need to bundle it there majorly!

Around the Network

Are some of these charts from last week?

Nsanity said:

Netherlands, UK, Ireland, Denmark and Germany from this week. France, Sweden, Finland, Nordic from last week.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Nsanity said:

Netherlands, UK, Ireland, Denmark and Germany from this week. France, Sweden, Finland, Nordic from last week.

Thanks.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Nsanity said:

Is the purpose of this to confuse us?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Nsanity said:

Yes.

Beuli2 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Nsanity said:

No. Some countries released their Chartz a week later.

But it's easy ... Week 48 = last week, Week 49  = this week

wow, awesome climb by DKCR in EMEAA!

Also, I see Epic Mickey reaching 1mil WW by the end of January easily, with Goldeneye and maybe even Black Ops Wii following in February! Then we'll wait for others, such as The Last Story, Conduit 2 etc. That'll be interesting...

Good sales for BlOps still though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

kowenicki said:

Excellent numbers for GT5 in UK and I am not surprised given the huge advertising that it is currently getting on UK TV.  I have never seen a single game get this much advertising ever.  About time too.

I expect the numbers to fall through the floor in the UK after christmas though. 

What channels have they been blasting the game on? I never saw many adverts and have been watching so much TV as of late. :P Seen them more and more as of late though, mainly during the football and ashes on Sky Sports.

RPG said:
kowenicki said:

Excellent numbers for GT5 in UK and I am not surprised given the huge advertising that it is currently getting on UK TV.  I have never seen a single game get this much advertising ever.  About time too.

I expect the numbers to fall through the floor in the UK after christmas though. 

What channels have they been blasting the game on? I never saw any adverts and have been watching so much TV as of late. :P Seen them more and more as of late though, mainly during the football and ashes on Sky Sports.

For the last week or so i have seen GT5 adverts all over the net and TV none stop .