By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 49

WOWOWOWWO JUST -2% FOR Gt5 IN UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEGZ!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

LMAO! GT5 wtf the legs!

Fuck Japan! GT5 doesn't need your sales :P

I know japan should just get bundles cause EMEAA is carrying GT5 big time.

Wii: 15

360: 11

PS3: 7

DS: 5

PC: 2

wow, not very common in the UK.

Goldeneye still won't budge!
DK up 68%. Hell yeah!

485k for GT5 in UK alone in 3 weeks.

shanbcn said:

wow!

How much have past GT's done in UK?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
shanbcn said:

wow!

How much have past GT's done in UK?

Between 600-1000k, but GT5 have great chance of hitting 1 million since it will be over 700k in two weeks.

In the freaking face of those who doubted DK. If it did about 140K last week being on the middle of the charts, I wonder how much it'll sell being one of the first on the chart.

Above: still the best game of the year.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Holyyyyyyyyyy shit GT5! Only a 2% drop! Another 500k week in EMEAA?

since AC:B -3%,NFS14 46%,Layton 27%,DKCR 68%(this first week=first day right?)and some of other game going up(like MOH,Reach,FIFA),why you looks so surprised?come on its December,so thats normal,and we don't know how is the legs until January

D-Joe said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Holyyyyyyyyyy shit GT5! Only a 2% drop! Another 500k week in EMEAA?

since AC:B -3%,NFS14 46%,Layton 27%,DKCR 68%(this first week=first day right?)and some of other game going up(like MOH,Reach,FIFA),why you looks so surprised?come on it December,so thats normal,and we don't know how is the legs until January

Yeah! lol @ Okey-Dokey!

Nice hold for GT5 in the UK being the top selling [individual formats] console game yet again. Bit of a drop in Netherlands, but I suspect it will hold up pretty well over all. 4 million world wide in sales in 2010 is pretty well certain.

I figured DKCR would jump up the charts a fair bit and it has by golly.

Interesting to see Halo Reach only just above Medal of Honour on the UK charts. MoH doing OK then.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix