By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FFXIII first week sales will outsell Halo 3 first week sales, worldwide.

Hmm, its possible but Japan is faaar too high. FF is amazing over there, but say FFXIII has an early 2009 release, and the PS3 has a very good year in Japan next year (around 1.5 million sold) then the best youre looking for is around 3-3.2 million install base. Thats a seriously high attatchment rating.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network

this hardware increase will it drop the week after or steadily drop?

Ynwa.

Not going to happen.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

@tyephoid

can't say..

should definetely drop significantly though

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

In Japan there will be a sharp drop in hardware sales the week after. also a drop in NA and EU but not so sharp (the spike wont be so big either).

edit: Funfhundert Pfosten!

Around the Network

Sony will take a long long time to catch up the 360 if these system sellers provide an instant boost and then vanish. FFXIII GT5 KZ2 3 big boosts ( I know there are others) but still 7-8 mill consoles behing plus whatever they lose in the first half of 08 (things are'nt going to rapidly change in the US which is the thing Microsoft is keeping hold of so far

Ynwa.

It will be HUGE!

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

I DO NOT support Xbox

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

when will it come anyway?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It may be possible, that FFXIII beats Halo 3 first week. PS3 should have a bigger userbase 2009, than the XBOX360 had back to the release of halo (13m I think). Also FFXIII is highly anticipated. I think it will become the biggest game for the PS3.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

@kirby007

well 09 if this prediction is to come true....

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

I DO NOT support Xbox

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million