By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FFXIII first week sales will outsell Halo 3 first week sales, worldwide.

Way overestimated.
My bet for First Week : Japan 1.1M, US 600K, EU 300K, Total 2M.

And Worlwide LTD : 3.5 - 4M. 

Around the Network

Never going to happen. The FF brand has gotten relatively less popular over the years, and that would be a record high I think. I am willing to bet based on the previous FF sales trends that the game tops at at 6.5-7.5 million sold lifetime. Given the relatively smaller PS3 install base, I wouldn't be surprised to see 6 million.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Not gonna happen...

I doubt FF could do even more then 400,000 in its first week in NA.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

well in Japan FFXII sold more first week then FFX. Even though FFXII came at the end of the PS2's life and all the hype was for the PS3 and Wii. Mark my words it will outsell Halo 3 first week.

I agree with Mummelmann, it will sell more lifetime, but not as much in first week!

same with GT5, it will sell at least 7.5 million worldwide or i'll eat my hat!

Around the Network

GT5 will sell 9M or I will eat my face!

tombi123 said:
well in Japan FFXII sold more first week then FFX. Even though FFXII came at the end of the PS2's life and all the hype was for the PS3 and Wii. Mark my words it will outsell Halo 3 first week.

sure^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I agree that it is possible. It can swing either way, but if any game has any chance of doing it, its defintely a Final Fantasy game.

Not going to happen, this thread fails real hard....

@Rol

yeah LOL couldn't do the two dots above the u. Is it wrong?