By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How many post in one day?

No more than 20.. ever i think.

Around the Network

~80. This was back in the day when I had a higher post count than CGI-Quality and I would brag about it and post only to stay ahead.

I quickly gave up after he passed me up lightning quick.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

During one of the E3 shows for Nintendo, not sure which year, I had a ton... definitely well over a couple hundred. I had a big thread that same day and then kept updating what was happening in the official thread as I was watching a live feed, plus chatting about it the rest of the night.

Unsure, probably in the 30's somewhere. My daily average is low though, I have periods where I don't post much at all and others where I post quite a bit.

Cross-X said:

I think my max post for a day was around 20-30 ish.

Yeah, same here... man my post/day ratio dropped :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Mummelmann said:

Unsure, probably in the 30's somewhere. My daily average is low though, I have periods where I don't post much at all and others where I post quite a bit.

Same here. Today I'm at about 25. This last week has been about 100. But the month before that was around 40 combined.

Hmm, I looked at your profile and thought that nearly 600 posts since December seemed like a lot but then I realized that your daily average was only about one post more a day than mine. I've been here a long time!

Probably 20-odd. Fallen to 1 or 2 every couple of days, on average, I suppose. Funny how your interest in gaming dies alongside the console you play it on.

200 back in late 2008

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

200 back in late 2008

I could have sworn you got 1000 posts in a day before.

not much, too much arrogance can get one banned. I'd say 25 to 30 during E3 periods.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)