By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EA Wii and DS sales: Not Good

This info was supposed to be in the Q2 post but it shows how dramatic is the situation for some 3d parties.

Looking at the last several quarters for EA, the declining Wii and DS sales are clearly a trend. Wii sales were at a whopping $196 million back in Q3 of fiscal 2010 and then in subsequent quarters dropped to $71 million, then $40 million and then the $25 million for the just reported Q2. And it's largely the same pattern for DS, which stood at $63 million in Q3 2010 and then fell to $22 million, then $11 million and finally the $8 million reported today.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/news/wii-ds-software-sales-continue-to-plummet-at-ea/

Around the Network

Well what did EA even release on the Wii or DS other than FIFA?

Wow EA are really on a fuck up mad spree.

NINTENDO:

I guess they gotta blame someone for losing money year after year.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network

EA Wii and DS games, non-existant

Of course it is Nintendo fault! Evil Nintendo!

Above: still the best game of the year.

What did they release? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

EA always bashes the wii and hardly release any good software on either wii or ds. They only have themselves to blame.

edit: EA is the wideo game company I dislike the most (I dont really dislike many other). I refuse to buy any of their software on the wii :p