By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I a bad person?

Case 1: My older brother has been living in the same house as me for the past year, and throughout that year, I have never let him play with my PS3 even once. Well, it's not a case of me telling him not to.. it's because we're sort of not on speaking terms and I hide my controllers after I play. Anyway, even though we only use one TV, he had to buy another PS3 for himself last night, after watching me play NBA 2k11 for 3 weeks. So now there are 2 PS3s under our TV.

Case 2: My younger sister who also lives with me has always had a fascination with Final Fantasy 7 ever since I played it 12 odd years ago. Recently, when I started playing it again, she would always watch until I get tired (even at midnight). For the past week, she has been asking if she could try playing it, but I merely said "you wouldn't understand the game, forget it". She has resented me ever since.

Case 3: I made a blueberry cheesecake and some chocolate chip cookies that I actually sell as a side job. My dad, who is very fat and has diabetes, wanted to eat some. I told him he can't, and I decided to eat it all in front of him.

Am I a bad person?

Around the Network

yes

:P

But I mean come on man, share the joy a bit...you will feel better and happier too seeing their reaction no? ;)

Number 3 is a bit too much tho :( I felt sorry for him...it's good you didn't give it to him tho, but you shouldn't rub it in

few things

1. if this was a joke post and I missed the mark completely LOL my bad

2. If this is true, then all I have to say in summary is that People do things they regret, everyone. Doesn't mean you can't fix it tho ;)

Besides PS3 = dark side....sometimes it consumes the soul buhahahhaha

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Petty more like it...

Though being able to live together with someone you're not on speaking terms with and with someone who resents you is quite a feat. Getting any kicks out of it?

lol. that is messed up what you did with your dad but it was probably for the best if he has diabetes. I know how that feels.

Thats not very nice.......at all.

And how could brothers not be on talking terms....I can't imagine that.....then again I'm an only child.

And I hate to bring this up but since you've made the thread on us deciding whether you are "bad" so I had to mention this........ weren't you the one that cheated on your girlfriend a year back? I remember you making a thread about that....

I wouldn't say your a bad person, just like a "grey" area one....but you can improve

If this was a joke sorry.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

1 and 2; You're a douche bag.

3; Nothing wrong with that.

darthdevidem01 said:

Thats not very nice.......at all.

And how could brothers not be on talking terms....I can't imagine that.....then again I'm an only child.

you answered your own question. Siblings = fight :P I'm the youngest of three...it's mainly me and my elder sis who fights tho..me and bro are pretty chill

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I can't speak for why you're not talking to your brother, but on the other two accounts yeah I think you were kinda mean lol sorry.  Let her play, what's the harm?  And your dad, that's messed up haha.

Do we have to guess wich is true and wich is false?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Why is your older brother living with you?