By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I a bad person?

No

Just an asshole

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

I seriously can't tell if your joking or not...

You're a fag in my books. Lolz jks man :D.

But seriously, You can't say you did the right thing from those three situations.

Sharing is Caring!!!

1) I seriously don't see why you wouldn't want your older brother to play your PS3. Even if you're not in talking terms, should at least let him play. Imagine if you were in his shoes, wanting to play NBA 2K11 so bad but your younger brother hides his controller.

2) Dude who gives a shit? Games are about having fun and playing them. You shouldn't really care whether she can understand the story or game. Maybe show her how the gameplay works and just let her do whatever she wants. You might be old enough to understand the game and see the value of playing FF VII but you're sister will see FF VII differently to you. She might have fun talking with the villagers or something which you might find boring.

3) You should've not had eaten them in front of him. Why? Because you dad obviously wanted to eat some as well but you refused and eating something like that in front of someone can be quite annoying for the opposite person.

I call troll/BS, nobody can be that fucking awfull to their own family members, either that or OP is  socipath  and needs medical atention.

WTF, dude?  If I were your brother, sister, or dad, I would take a shit on your PS3.  I don't think you're a bad person but it seems like your priorities are a little screwed up.  These people are your family.  Your brother may have done something (I'm not quite sure what) to make you two stop speaking but your time together is limited.  One day, you're going to look back or he's going to look back and wonder why you were such dicks to each other.  You should have let the man play your PS3.  I'm not sure what circumstances forced him to buy his own (Play PS3 or a bomb would go off) but you could have saved him a few hundred dollars.  For that, maybe he could have bought the family a new 32 inch shitty TV.

As for your sister, you should have let her play it, too.  What's hard about FF7?  My kid is 9 and she can play Blue Dragon.  The game has a tutorial and it was the first RPG for a lot of people.  Is your sister dim?  If so, send her to my house to pick up the free candy that I hide in my bedroom.  And what if it was too complicated for her? She would have found out on her own.  You stopped someone from possibly enjoying one of the best RPG's ever.

As for your dad, if I were him, I'd go back in time about 15 years (I can do that, you know) and spank you a little more.  Maybe his condition warranted your response--denying him the sugary goodness of a blueberry cheesecake.  But eating it in front of him?  That was low.  He should've knocked that cake on the floor and said it was an involuntary action caused by his diabetes.

Nobody's an angel and I'm sure you have plenty of redeeming qualities.  If these three things were the worst things you've done, you're actually a pretty decent guy--just a little bit of a dick.  But you asked............

Around the Network

Yes you are. Making your bro buy another PS3 is pathetic. Sort yourself out.

Well not really a bad person, maybe you should just relax a bit. Maybe take some weed and think about your loved ones and how you can improve your relationship with them. Seriously if you would sort everything out with them you'll feel great.

I had a lot of problems with my parents when I was living  with them, but since I've moved out our relationship has been great. And really I get a lot out of this relation ship.

who are we to judge if you are a bad person or not but you are a jackass thats for sure

darthdevidem01 said:

Thats not very nice.......at all.

And how could brothers not be on talking terms....I can't imagine that.....then again I'm an only child.

And I hate to bring this up but since you've made the thread on us deciding whether you are "bad" so I had to mention this........ weren't you the one that cheated on your girlfriend a year back? I remember you making a thread about that....

I wouldn't say your a bad person, just like a "grey" area one....but you can improve

If this was a joke sorry.

You spoke my mind darth! and making threads about these incidents is disgusting.

Also about brothers not on talking terms, it happens , it only takes one douchebag!

also @op: you are not cool and if this is a joke thread it's not funny.

bugrimmar said:

Case 1: My older brother has been living in the same house as me for the past year, and throughout that year, I have never let him play with my PS3 even once. Well, it's not a case of me telling him not to.. it's because we're sort of not on speaking terms and I hide my controllers after I play. Anyway, even though we only use one TV, he had to buy another PS3 for himself last night, after watching me play NBA 2k11 for 3 weeks. So now there are 2 PS3s under our TV.

Case 2: My younger sister who also lives with me has always had a fascination with Final Fantasy 7 ever since I played it 12 odd years ago. Recently, when I started playing it again, she would always watch until I get tired (even at midnight). For the past week, she has been asking if she could try playing it, but I merely said "you wouldn't understand the game, forget it". She has resented me ever since.

Case 3: I made a blueberry cheesecake and some chocolate chip cookies that I actually sell as a side job. My dad, who is very fat and has diabetes, wanted to eat some. I told him he can't, and I decided to eat it all in front of him.

Am I a bad person?

the last part no but the rest yea dude