By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I a bad person?

I feel really bad for all three of those people, and I don't even know them. Thanks for ruining my day :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

i didn't tell you to read it :(

MetalGear_94 said:

Why does it keep saying -1 posts

whats going on?

I believe this comes from a glitch where, if a permabanned user has made a post in a thread, since their posts are removed upon banning, it throws a -1 (or -2, etc for the number of posts) error, to properly track where there actually is a new post in the thread, sort of a placeholder, if you will...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

1. I paid and shipped a PS3 w/ UC2 directly to my brother's doorsteps from Newegg.

2. I paid and shipped a PS3 w/ UC2 directly to my brother's doorsteps from Newegg.

3. He deserves it if he knows people love him and don't want him to die.

dunno001 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Why does it keep saying -1 posts

whats going on?

I believe this comes from a glitch where, if a permabanned user has made a post in a thread, since their posts are removed upon banning, it throws a -1 (or -2, etc for the number of posts) error, to properly track where there actually is a new post in the thread, sort of a placeholder, if you will...

nice! riddle me this please:
what about other threads keep saying (3 new posts) you click on it to find out that there are no new post?

Around the Network
Mendicate Bias said:

No

Just an asshole

i'd go for that answer... i was hoping to see a pool at top though

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO