By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I a bad person?

Also, that picture was cute, espically the young one.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:

Also, that picture was cute, espically the young one.

BROTHERS FTW (am the dude in the left)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Indeed brothers are awesome.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

darthdevidem01 said:

Thats not very nice.......at all.

And how could brothers not be on talking terms....I can't imagine that.....then again I'm an only child.

And I hate to bring this up but since you've made the thread on us deciding whether you are "bad" so I had to mention this........ weren't you the one that cheated on your girlfriend a year back? I remember you making a thread about that....

I wouldn't say your a bad person, just like a "grey" area one....but you can improve

If this was a joke sorry.

I havent spoken to my sister for almost a year. Not a single word, and she comes to my dads house (I live with him since my mom died) every single day. She hates the fact that I live there she wants me and my brothers out so she can take it (for real)

She has bipolar disorder but would rather die before seeking any help (and back when we still spoke to her we all asked her to go to a psycologist to get help and she treated us like sh.. and then stopped talking to us because she thinks we were the ones who treated her bad or something (you see her problem is that she thinks she can treat people how she wants and then they have to apologise to her)

In fact the only one that barely talks to her is my dad, everyone else just utterly ignores her. We can all be sitting drinking coffe and talking amongs eachother but not to her she only talks to dad (it´s kind of weird)

I decided that I would never speak to her untill she really seeks help and starts showing results. It´s just became unbearable to be with her. she just likes to get in people´s life and enjoyes whe other people are having a bad time (really), and I cant be with people that enjoy others suffering 

It became too much

So if that make ME a bad person so be it.

edit: sorry for the long post. I know you may not get how someone could not be in speaking terms with a brother, but it happens

yea it does happen. especially when the brother in question just simply sucks.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Thats not very nice.......at all.

And how could brothers not be on talking terms....I can't imagine that.....then again I'm an only child.

you answered your own question. Siblings = fight :P I'm the youngest of three...it's mainly me and my elder sis who fights tho..me and bro are pretty chill

I can understand siblings would fight. (for fun and for real)

But not being on talking terms with someone you live with....thats kinda hard to digest for me.....I mean I'd hate it.

How can things get so bad between siblings

Um, disagreements, selfishness, greed, general douchebaggery, and then there are those arguements between your siblings that completely stops communication between each other.

bugrimmar said:

yea it does happen. especially when the brother in question just simply sucks.

What happened between you and him?

no!

1. he should've been bought his own PS3 (or a 360 to piss you off lol)

2. she should find her own copy of FF7.

3. fat diabetic's should have nothing sweet to eat!

I've always liked to play with my brother, we played most of MGS4 together, one would spectate for a while and we'd take turns. Of course that he's... 12 years older than me, there's a big age gap. Nowadays we play mostly Fifa together, and pretty often it ends up with me doing that "CHAMPION OF THE WORLD" thing to annoy him. Good times :p

Also, I've always encouraged him to play with me more times, I even got another Wii controller when he bought a Wii. All we used to play was Bomberman, but still, it was pretty fun. But tell us OP, why do you dislike your brother? Is the feeling mutual?

1: You're an idiot.

2: You're an even bigger idiot.

3: Not allowing him to eat the cookies was the right thing to do, but you did it for the wrong reason. Eating them in front of him will only make him want them more, thus negating whatever educational effect the previous attitude might have had. As such, you're a total idiot.