By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I a bad person?

Why did the hot topics say "-1 new posts" in this thread? Negative posts?

Around the Network
trashleg said:

*shakes head slowly*

you're a bad gamer. to deprive two people of the chance to share gaming with you.. :D  :(

and im sure your dads old enough to decide for himself whether he can eat cake or not, regardless of his diabetes? :)

stop being so mean! >.<

eh. actually my dad is really foolish about his diabetes. he eats sugar like he doesn't have any problem. well i dunno.. i just thought i'd teach him a lesson in controlling his urges. meh. i'm mean yeah..

Why does it keep saying -1 posts

whats going on?

-

Wow, I really don't know where to classify this O_O

I go as far as letting my brothers and friends taking over my entertainment center just so we can have a great time.

I don't know if this a case of being really cheap, envy, anti-social, family awkwardness. I'm honestly speechless. I dunno what to think of this.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Thats not very nice.......at all.

And how could brothers not be on talking terms....I can't imagine that.....then again I'm an only child.

you answered your own question. Siblings = fight :P I'm the youngest of three...it's mainly me and my elder sis who fights tho..me and bro are pretty chill

I can understand siblings would fight. (for fun and for real)

But not being on talking terms with someone you live with....thats kinda hard to digest for me.....I mean I'd hate it.

How can things get so bad between siblings

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Yes, you're a dick and that was mean.

Anyways, what I think you should do is sell your PS3, and buy your sister a DS with FF4. Trust me on this one.

Man, I really wish I had a brother, we would have been fucking best friends, just going around and fucking up shit. But I have 3 annoying sisters to deal with.

sabby_e17 said:

Man, I really wish I had a brother, we would have been fucking best friends, just going around and fucking up shit. But I have 3 annoying sisters to deal with.

Having 4 other brothers I can never imagine being a lone child they are pretty much your designated friends all the times we played SSBM, Tales and X-Men (4 player FTW!) are times I will always cherish. Being close in age always helps aswell.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Yes I think you are being a bad person.

A videogame console shouldn't ever hurt your relationship your brother/sister, perhaps you'd be having way more fun if they were playing with you (your brother specially).

Sorry to sound harsh but having 2 PS3 under same TV sounds kind of stupid when you could have a different console or games to play with.

Kamal said:
sabby_e17 said:

Having 4 other brothers I can never imagine being a lone child they are pretty much your designated friends all the times we played SSBM, Tales and X-Men (4 player FTW!) are times I will always cherish. Being close in age always helps aswell.

Yeh, thats why I'm always thinking what it would be like if I had a brother or two. I would have someone to play two players on PS3, someone to chill with who would always be there and someone to talk to about things I can't talk about with my sisters/parents :/ To make matters worse, my oldest first cousin is 5 years younder than me so at home there isn't all that much to do. But oh well, I guess thats life.