By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I a bad person?

iBlah said:

God I wish this was possible!  I can't think of anything more prime than being able to punch someone in the face through their computer screen!

Around the Network

Very bad!!

-

We all just got trolled didn't we?  You are doubley bad!

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

im sorry i actually  lol'ed at this looooool

btw 

1. hilarious and yes you are for that (even though i hide the controller sometimes after i play so my step bro cant play)

2. no, after all females shouldnt play videogames.... im obviously joking, so yeh ur kinda bad for that

3. no unlike the other situations thats actually good of you..

this has got to be the funniest thread ever lool made my day

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

good story patapon

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

contrary to what some might think, this isn't a joke post. i made this post because my brother bought that ps3 yesterday. i dunno, i just felt a little conscience attack. i've never really thought of myself as a greedy dude. well... i guess i am.

alekth said:
Snesboy said:

Why is your older brother living with you?

That's a good question, and OP being 25 himself, they all should move out, it makes relationships better.

As kids we'd mostly fight over stuff with my elder brother, then in my mid/his late teens we got along great, after that it started going downhill again and luckily we both left home at around 19. Now it's all smooth again.

I don't even want to talk to my extended family, but siblings should stick together in the end, IMO.

because he's a freeloader. he's 30 years old now and he does have a house on his own but he doesn't live in it. he just doesn't want to pay for his utilities by himself.

I say fuck em all.

If you're such a dick and that serves as normal behavior, then it's quite likely that they're all dicks too. Had to learn it from somewhere.

Ahahaha. First you reveal that you cheat on women, now you tell us you're even more of an asshole.

Good story

I still can't get over how many levels of douchebaggery one can apply to #2. Seriously. Apologize to her. Let her play the game.

You insulted her intelligence.
You deprived her of something she really seemed to like/care about.
You could have quite possibly deterred her from getting into a great hobby... and hell, RPG's really need more support.
Contrary to the point above, I've seen obsessions created by instances like this... we here about this shit all the time.
You got a family member upset with you just because you didn't want to share a damn game with multiple save slots when you WEREN'T playing it?