By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Sales UP!! Wii RETURNS to Dominance!

Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

Just Dance 2 is huge, as expected. And it will only get better throughout the Holidays.

I hope Dance Central gets the justice it deserves!

What justice?

Being the better dance game, getting better sales! I think the odds are stacked against it though

Someone here seems to have secretly have played out Dance Central.

Never played it, you can't dispute DC isn't better than JD .... tracklisting is the only debatable part of the game you can actually debate. Swinging a controller round to dance is not the same as actually dancing.

Around the Network

Wow look @ those Wii sales. Nice to see you back, baby.

Seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seece said:

Well, it had about 5 Wii Party adverts in ONE ad break during X factor.

Wow thats A LOT

So the major marketing push will continue from here on out.

Depends, I'll be surprised if anyone picks up Just Dance if a Dance Central advert airs after xD

tehehe

If Dance Central is a Kinect launch title its marketing should start soon.....but do you have no love for Dance Dance REVOLUTION?!!!!

Konami's epic E3 press conference clearly showed Dance Dance Revolution to be the most EXTREEEEEMEEEEEEEEEE dance game!!!111

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Boutros said:

DJ Hero 2...

Holy shit that's one hell of a flop!

And Vanquish...

Not even in the Top 30...

Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

Just Dance 2 is huge, as expected. And it will only get better throughout the Holidays.

What justice?

Being the better dance game, getting better sales! I think the odds are stacked against it though

How you know this is the best dance game?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

What justice?

Never played it, you can't dispute DC isn't better than JD .... tracklisting is the only debatable part of the game you can actually debate. Swinging a controller round to dance is not the same as actually dancing.

Neither is waving your hands to play tennis.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Pavolink said:
Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

What justice?

Well all you have to go on for unreleased games is the impression from Press and I don't think I've read anything that made me think Just Dance was the better game.

Damn straight! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

What justice?

Neither is waving your hands to play tennis.

Who is talking about tennis? I'm certainly not. Just watch DC get a shit ton better reviews over JD and JD2.

Torillian said:
Pavolink said:
Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

What justice?

Well all you have to go on for unreleased games is the impression from Press and I don't think I've read anything that made me think Just Dance was the better game.

Is there any press impression that says Dance Central is better than Just Dance 2?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile