By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Sales UP!! Wii RETURNS to Dominance!

Torillian said:
Pavolink said:
Torillian said:
Pavolink said:

How you know this is the best dance game?

Well all you have to go on for unreleased games is the impression from Press and I don't think I've read anything that made me think Just Dance was the better game.

Is there any press impression that says Dance Central is better than Just Dance 2?

There are no direct comparisons, but what I've read of Dance Central makes me think it's going to get a higher meta than Just Dance's 74.  Suppose you could always ask Rubang, I'm fairly sure he's played both.

Everyone were saying that Sports Champions is better than Wii Sports Resorts. And WSR has a 80 and SC a 76 on metacritic. :/

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

Just Dance 2 is huge, as expected. And it will only get better throughout the Holidays.

I hope Dance Central gets the justice it deserves!

so you want the game to flop? xP

I never said JD/JD2 was a flop?

And i never said you said it... i dont even know why are you saying it o.O

Why would you ask if I wanted it to flop then? as if that's my thoughts on Just Dance?

I hope we're not going to see "Wii is dooomed" this holiday when it's beating the HD consoles (which I've predicted all along)

It's SO preachy and annoying.

Pavolink said:
Torillian said:
Pavolink said:
Torillian said:
Pavolink said:

How you know this is the best dance game?

Well all you have to go on for unreleased games is the impression from Press and I don't think I've read anything that made me think Just Dance was the better game.

Is there any press impression that says Dance Central is better than Just Dance 2?

There are no direct comparisons, but what I've read of Dance Central makes me think it's going to get a higher meta than Just Dance's 74.  Suppose you could always ask Rubang, I'm fairly sure he's played both.

Everyone were saying that Sports Champions is better than Wii Sports Resorts. And WSR has a 80 and SC a 76 on metacritic. :/

Use you're head, they use exactly the same controller output. Just dance you're swinging a controller about, Dance Central (as you should know) you use your entire body and it ALL counts.

Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

Just Dance 2 is huge, as expected. And it will only get better throughout the Holidays.

I hope Dance Central gets the justice it deserves!

so you want the game (what game did you talk about in the post I quoted) to flop? xP

I never said JD/JD2 was a flop?

Why would you ask if I wanted it to flop then? as if that's my thoughts on Just Dance?

I hope we're not going to see "Wii is dooomed" this holiday when it's beating the HD consoles (which I've predicted all along)

wtf... do you even know what you wrote, then i quoted you on what u wrote... here, let me help

wow, all three consoles tied this week.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Seece said:

Use you're head, they use exactly the same controller output. Just dance you're swinging a controller about, Dance Central (as you should know) you use your entire body and it ALL counts.

*your*

Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

wtf... do you even know what you wrote, then i quoted you on what u wrote... here, let me help

Exactly what did you mean?? Dance games deserve to flop?

poroporo said:
Seece said:

*your*

Yes well done, give yourself a pat on the back.

Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Exactly what did you mean?? Dance games deserve to flop?

Oh my... just read your first post... then read my first quote of that post.

psrock said:

wow, all three consoles tied this week.

No, I'd say Wii won this week. It's not close enough.