By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Sales UP!! Wii RETURNS to Dominance!

How the hell did I miss this thread?

So blind!

Anyway. Congrats Wii, back at the top in a region! Next week should be interesting though, see if the boost stays or disappears.

DJ Hero bombed

GTA San Andreas outsold GTA4 this week also!

Around the Network
Seece said:

Use you're head, they use exactly the same controller output. Just dance you're swinging a controller about, Dance Central (as you should know) you use your entire body and it ALL counts.

And Just Dance 2 supports 4 simultaneous players, than alone can make a huge difference. Its hard to say something its better when you haven't define what its better to you.

Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:

Exactly what did you mean?? Dance games deserve to flop?

Oh my... just read your first post... then read my first quote of that post.

Why would I want Dance Central to flop?, where did you get that from?

Seece said:
Pavolink said:
Torillian said:
Pavolink said:
Torillian said:
Pavolink said:

How you know this is the best dance game?

Well all you have to go on for unreleased games is the impression from Press and I don't think I've read anything that made me think Just Dance was the better game.

Is there any press impression that says Dance Central is better than Just Dance 2?

There are no direct comparisons, but what I've read of Dance Central makes me think it's going to get a higher meta than Just Dance's 74.  Suppose you could always ask Rubang, I'm fairly sure he's played both.

Everyone were saying that Sports Champions is better than Wii Sports Resorts. And WSR has a 80 and SC a 76 on metacritic. :/

Use you're head, they use exactly the same controller output. Just dance you're swining a controller about, Dance Central (as you should know) you use your entire body and it ALL counts.

lolz. Wiimote is now the same controller than Move, when time ago you were saying that the two controllers are different. If SC is better then deserves a better score, or not? What about the multiplatform? Is the same controller and the same games and have different scores.

'Use you're head'. Then COD MW Reflex deserves a better score than the ps360 version 'cause the wiimote was a better controller than the pad.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

poroporo said:
Seece said:

Use you're head, they use exactly the same controller output. Just dance you're swinging a controller about, Dance Central (as you should know) you use your entire body and it ALL counts.

*your*

LMFFFFFAAAAAOOOOO!

You just made my day poroporo.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Torillian said:
Pavolink said:
Torillian said:
Pavolink said:

How you know this is the best dance game?

Well all you have to go on for unreleased games is the impression from Press and I don't think I've read anything that made me think Just Dance was the better game.

Is there any press impression that says Dance Central is better than Just Dance 2?

There are no direct comparisons, but what I've read of Dance Central makes me think it's going to get a higher meta than Just Dance's 74.  Suppose you could always ask Rubang, I'm fairly sure he's played both.

Everyone were saying that Sports Champions is better than Wii Sports Resorts. And WSR has a 80 and SC a 76 on metacritic. :/

I don't remember any press that led me to believe that, you must've had quite the optomistic view while reading them.  Or are you just saying that a bunch of Sony fans said Sports Champions would be better than WSR?  because that's relatively meaningless since they hadn't played it.

flagstaad said:
Seece said:

And Just Dance 2 supports 4 simultaneous players, than alone can make a huge difference. Its hard to say something its better when you haven't define what its better to you.

Well, dancing, is what makes it better, you know? What the game is actually about. And the actual dancing in Dance Central, obliterates Just Dance dancing.

Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:

Exactly what did you mean?? Dance games deserve to flop?

Oh my... just read your first post... then read my first quote of that post.

Why would I want Dance Central to flop?, where did you get that from?

Well you said "get what it deserves" and i was making a joke about it x_X geez

psrock said:

wow, all three consoles tied this week.

I love how you refuse to let this go.

Really.

I literally do love it.

Statistics <3

Pavolink said:
Seece said:

Use you're head, they use exactly the same controller output. Just dance you're swining a controller about, Dance Central (as you should know) you use your entire body and it ALL counts.

lolz. Wiimote is now the same controller than Move, when time ago you were saying that the two controllers are different. If SC is better then deserves a better score, or not? What about the multiplatform? Is the same controller and the same games and have different scores.

Use you're head. Then COD MW Reflex deserves a better score than the ps360 version 'cause the wiimote was a better controller than the pad.

No I did not?

Completely your opinion, and you just arn't getting it are you. With Dance Central you dance with your body. ACTUAL. NATURAL. DANCING.

Just Dance ? You use a controller. Not natural.