By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Sales UP!! Wii RETURNS to Dominance!

4k1x3r said:
A203D said:
ninty_shareholder64 said:

congr. 4k1x3r

and the truth came out from a report of Ninty...

i think that was the last (is hindmost better?)  source you thought of

lol

yeah i was also shocked when i heard that also, lol!!

I think it's really funny, this generation is awesome! Interesting and awesome! (so is Ninty even more awesome then ? =D)

awesome is the compitition of 3 mulit million $ companies trying to catch as many gamers as possible.

awesome for gamers,

awesome for you

=D

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:
A203D said:

congr. 4k1x3r

lol

I think it's really funny, this generation is awesome! Interesting and awesome! (so is Ninty even more awesome then ? =D)

I suspect that Ninty feels threatened more by Kinect than by Move (and Wii was nicely adjusted up too, besides actually growing again even without adjustments, so it looks like Move caters for a market quite parallel and little intersecting with Wii), so releasing those numbers could be a calculated blow against MS. But Greenberg playing so nice and fair with Move even before the news, could mean that as MS perfectly knew those numbers too (firms tracking them aren't a Nintendo monopoly), it expected them to be revealed at any time soon.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
4k1x3r said:
A203D said:

congr. 4k1x3r

lol

I suspect that Ninty feels threatened more by Kinect than by Move (and Wii was nicely adjusted up too, besides actually growing again even without adjustments, so it looks like Move caters for a market quite parallel and little intersecting with Wii), so releasing those numbers could be a calculated blow against MS. But Greenberg playing so nice and fair with Move even before the news, could mean that as MS perfectly knew those numbers too (firms tracking them aren't a Nintendo monopoly), it expected them to be revealed at any time soon.

yeah, I always thought Kinect was more a threat than Move

but the title of this thread is epic!!!

I mean ironic!  LOL

My computer refuses to acknowledge this Wii is not even listed D:

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000