By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1,5 M Move Controllers sold in Europe? 0o

Everyone I know is buying at least 2 if not 4 controllers. So I would say the number is likely much higher than the Sports Champion numbers indicate. There are Zero Camera or single move remotes to be found in my area. Every Walmart, Target, Bestbuy, Gamestop, Toys R Us, and Fred Meyer are on back order and sell out in a couple of hours. I really want to have 4 controllers this weekend for some epic Gladiator battles.

Around the Network

Yes 2 million sales in it's first month!I wonder how it will sell during the holidays.Hopelly this will get devolpers start making more games for the move.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

1. Shipped

2. This most likely counts 2nd and 3rd (4th?) controller purchases seperate. VGChartz is trying to estimate the number of unique users.

Either way they're making a lot of money on this

must be real close to the shipped figure considering the move is sold out in almost everywhere in Europe and the U.S

and it hasn't released in japan yet...

mM
leo-j said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

1. Shipped

2. This most likely counts 2nd and 3rd (4th?) controller purchases seperate. VGChartz is trying to estimate the number of unique users.

must be real close to the shipped figure considering the move is sold out in almost everywhere in Europe and the U.S

Are you sure about the move selling out everywhere in the US and Europe? because everywhere i go there usually full stock and like only 2 or 3 of those things sold. Even the 320 gig bundles are barely flying off of the shelves.

sources or it didnt happen.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

i mean if the fiscal year target is 15 million ps3s thats a already a ten percent atach ratio! thats really good for the first few weeks! (though in reality im sure many people have multiple controllers rather then 1.5 million inidividuals) but that jsut goes to show move is going strong and i can only see it getting stronger with the release of Time crisis Killzone 3 and sorcery.

haha that means move sales are way undertracked

make me remember SCEE talk about killzone 2 last year

tensen1212 said:
leo-j said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

1. Shipped

Are you sure about the move selling out everywhere in the US and Europe? because everywhere i go there usually full stock and like only 2 or 3 of those things sold. Even the 320 gig bundles are barely flying off of the shelves.

Where did you go the Apple Store because I have not seen them available in weeks. Outside of shipment days.

shipped obviously.

Also not surprising. How much did the Sony Germany CEO want to sell the Move again until next March ?
Can't seem to find the number, but it was pretty high, so I've no doubts about high shipments.