By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1,5 M Move Controllers sold in Europe? 0o

snowdog said:

The story was taken from a Bloomberg interview but I strongly suspect that he was referring to units shipped rather than sold at retail.

Doesn't Sony always exclusively quote numbers sold to stores instead of actual sales to consumers anyway?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

this wouldnt surprise me, especially if they are tracking individual Move controllers and bundles. Plus the controller itself is only 50 bucks, the DS3 is still five dollars more

No way.

Above: still the best game of the year.

1. Shipped

2. This most likely counts 2nd and 3rd (4th?) controller purchases seperate. VGChartz is trying to estimate the number of unique users.

Either way they're making a lot of money on this.

Awesome numbers for Europe!!!! Can't wait to see Japan...

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:

1. Shipped

2. This most likely counts 2nd and 3rd (4th?) controller purchases seperate. VGChartz is trying to estimate the number of unique users.

This is the main point everyone should focus on tbh

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

snowdog said:

The story was taken from a Bloomberg interview but I strongly suspect that he was referring to units shipped rather than sold at retail.

Agreed, but sold to consumers must still be pretty high if they also said they are thinking about increasing production rates on Move controllers.

You do not increase the amount that you produce at a time if sales aren't going well. 

Increasing production tell you a lot about the Moves performance in EMEAA, and it hasn't even release in JPN yet.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

M.U.G.E.N said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

1. Shipped

No.

The main point we should focus on is whether or not it gets plenty of developer support. Sales do not help any of us here unless we own SONY shares.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I never even close to expected this...so we all know Kinect is going to be big in the US, but will this possibly mean worldwide, these two will actually compete side to side?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

1. Shipped

No.

The main point we should focus on is whether or not it gets plenty of developer support. Sales do not help any of us here unless we own SONY shares.

Well if they are making a lot of money, 1st party devs AND other devs will support it. Like how PS3 is getting a lot more support now as the sales increased

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!