By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1,5 M Move Controllers sold in Europe? 0o

Fame_Mcswagg said:
RafaelOrix said:
Fame_Mcswagg said:

I got a move with sports champions but I mostly been trying out older games with move support. I actually re-brought Mag today for that very reason. Had to grab a nav controller though.

So how is it? I've been thinkg about MAG once again, my brother had it but sold 2 or 3 months ago. Is it worth?

OT: Gotta say, 1.5 million shipped is fantastic.

Ill put a post up a little later to let anyone who is interested know, There is a huge update on Mag, which is downloading now.

Oh ok, gonna read when you do it. I always wanted to play MAG, but I'm terrible with FPS (specially with thumbstick), but maybe Move will change that.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
Fame_Mcswagg said:
RafaelOrix said:
Fame_Mcswagg said:

I got a move with sports champions but I mostly been trying out older games with move support. I actually re-brought Mag today for that very reason. Had to grab a nav controller though.

So how is it? I've been thinkg about MAG once again, my brother had it but sold 2 or 3 months ago. Is it worth?

OT: Gotta say, 1.5 million shipped is fantastic.

Ill put a post up a little later to let anyone who is interested know, There is a huge update on Mag, which is downloading now.

Oh ok, gonna read when you do it. I always wanted to play MAG, but I'm terrible with FPS (specially with thumbstick), but maybe Move will change that.

This 2.0 patch seemed to have fixed alot of things that I didn't like about the game. The bullets seemed to weak was my main reason for getting rid of the game. It will be my first time using the nav with my move controller, So it may take a bit getting used to.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.