By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1,5 M Move Controllers sold in Europe? 0o

tensen1212 said:
leo-j said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

1. Shipped

2. This most likely counts 2nd and 3rd (4th?) controller purchases seperate. VGChartz is trying to estimate the number of unique users.

Either way they're making a lot of money on this

must be real close to the shipped figure considering the move is sold out in almost everywhere in Europe and the U.S

and it hasn't released in japan yet...

Are you sure about the move selling out everywhere in the US and Europe? because everywhere i go there usually full stock and like only 2 or 3 of those things sold. Even the 320 gig bundles are barely flying off of the shelves.

I don't know where you live then. Or you're lying, which is more adequate IMO, because full stock...

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

Also, from the initial Bloomberg interview, it seems they've underestimated demand, and may have to ramp up production (which basically means shipped = sold in this case, or at least will be sold soon):

“The initial sales response has been so far in excess of our initial plan that we’ll probably be looking at accelerating production.”

And as I pointed out in the other thread, it seems Sports Champions may not be a good way to gauge total Move sales, particularly in Europe.  Chart-Track Spain has been tracking the Move Starter Pack alongside all other software, and they have the Starter Pack at 2nd overall for the month of Septemvber, while Sports Champions only managed 10th.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23839040&postcount=48

to you people still saying overshipped, this needed to be posted again

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
makingmusic476 said:

Also, from the initial Bloomberg interview, it seems they've underestimated demand, and may have to ramp up production (which basically means shipped = sold in this case, or at least will be sold soon):

“The initial sales response has been so far in excess of our initial plan that we’ll probably be looking at accelerating production.”

And as I pointed out in the other thread, it seems Sports Champions may not be a good way to gauge total Move sales, particularly in Europe.  Chart-Track Spain has been tracking the Move Starter Pack alongside all other software, and they have the Starter Pack at 2nd overall for the month of Septemvber, while Sports Champions only managed 10th.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23839040&postcount=48

to you people still saying overshipped, this needed to be posted again

Don't bother my post, MM's and your's will just be ignored.

I think it might be 1.5 million shipped, not sold to customers. 

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I would also like to state that around here Move compatible games like RE5 Gold have been on a 3-4 weeks order time for about a week now. Also VGChartz has always stated that Europe is a hard region to track, and personally i think only 25% off previous PS Eye owners buying a Move controller is way to low.

Still 1.5 million is probably shipped, though it's shipped in Europe alone, witch makes VGChartz estimate of around 500.000 sold wordwide a bit unbelievable.

Around the Network

WHAT? 1.5m?

Is that sale figure from future, brought by Kevin B in his time machine?

what VGC does it not putting out sales but estimating how many "real user" had the move.

but it doesnt matter how you look at it... 1 move controlr is 1 more move controller sold.. and it doesnt matter if there are 1000k people having 2 controller. it stil means 2000k controllers are sold and not 1000k.

and i got the eye wiht the eye of judgment... and i got 2 controller and navigator

friend of mine got 4 controllers

other one 3

i donno why it's so hard to believe for some ppl. you should give move a try. it deserves good sales.

makingmusic476 said:

If Move really is closing on the 1.5 million mark ... wow.

I'm  still holding judgment.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

so 1.5 million in europe...so is vgchartz within their 10% margin of error?