By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 40

Mario Party's first week sold 28k in EMEAA. I don't know why anyone expected Wii Party to sell enormous numbers with this data.

That being said, Mario Party sold 32k in the 20th week of sale and over 2 million total in EMEAA, so Wii Party could sell a moderate amount for a very long time.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network
Demotruk said:

Wii Party didn't even make it into the Irish top twenty O_O

Where are the Irish charts sourced from?

I'm Irish, I live in Ireland and I want to know goddamnit! I will no longer be left in the dark, I will have figures!

GreyianStorm said:
Demotruk said:

I'm Irish, I live in Ireland and I want to know goddamnit! I will no longer be left in the dark, I will have figures!

chart-track.co.uk

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Demotruk said:
GreyianStorm said:
Demotruk said:

chart-track.co.uk

Thank you.

Seems Wii Party came 6th in just the Wii charts. Just Dance came 4th on Wii, 20th overall. So Wii Party was 22nd at best, but could well have been a little further down still. It'll probably still outsell most of the games in the top 20 though.

Seems like Wii Party will be a leggy game or a flop. I hope it's the first.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

Omg wii party!! But i guess Nintendo were askin for it for setting a release date just a week ago!! Still i cant believe Dead Rising is bigger :O

If this means anything at my supermarket, we sold 13x as many fifa copies as we did pes when comparing launch days

man I hope the 'possible 20 million seller' has some amazing legs or this game looks like a flop in EMEAA

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

man I hope the 'possible 20 million seller' has some amazing legs or this game looks like a flop in EMEAA

Yeah, let's hope, but let's also remember that it's spiritual predecessor Mario Party 8 launched to 28K, yet went on to sell over 2 million in EMEAA.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Demotruk said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Yeah, let's hope, but let's also remember that it's spiritual predecessor Mario Party 8 launched to 28K, yet went on to sell over 2 million in EMEAA.

That's a good sign then :) With the holidays coming soon it should get a nice boost too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!