By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 40

It looks like Reach will be over 200k WW this week. It should be almost 400k higher than Halo 3 in the same timeframe.

Around the Network
fwap said:

Why did Dance on Broadway suddenly leap 20 places?

Because Just Dance 2 is getting a massive advertising campaign right now?

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

YES CASTLEVANIA BEAT ENSLAVED!

@Pitiful Cat

I can't see the pic you replied to me with

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

YES CASTLEVANIA BEAT ENSLAVED!

@Pitiful Cat

I can't see the pic you replied to me with

CAN'T OR JUST DON'T WANT TO???

(fixed)

Sports Champions drops hard. And japan's preview don't shows move games preorders.

Around the Network

Wii Party is looking a bit floppy at the moment! It'll no doubt sell well over time but people were expecting 20 million plus from this thing. Nintendo's holiday is pretty much hanging on Just Dance 2 now... good God.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Wii Party is looking a bit floppy at the moment! It'll no doubt sell well over time but people were expecting 20 million plus from this thing. Nintendo's holiday is pretty much hanging on Just Dance 2 now... good God.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

KING KONG SAYS HI!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wii party has been out for 4 days, it should rise soon with the holidays and Just dance 2 to race past everything to 1st place.  Sports champions has dropped out.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:

Wii party has been out for 4 days, it should rise soon with the holidays and Just dance 2 to race past everything to 1st place.  Sports champions has dropped out.

Mmhm. Sports Champions' third week was > Wii Party's first week. So hush.