By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Jees 40 gig popular on amazon

Uou were moaning about a thread title. You said I should use a less exciting one so that people would be more relaxed? Thats plain wierd lad

Ynwa.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
So let me get this straight, it's ok for you to notice that the PS3 is high on the list. But if I point out that the DS is low on this list, that is unreasonable? Wow, people really are sensitive.

No your post wa sin response ot sales figures.....the OP never said the PS3 is in the top 5 so its dominating....then your DS comparison holds water.....but for a thread merely about the rankings, not speaking of extrapolation fo sales figures you enter the thread and derail it and turn it into an argument about sales in a sarcastic way.

Dude, i get it youre just a normal guy, we all want to make fun remark, but youd be a fucking troll in 99% of all respectable websites, yet here youre a mod.

You cam einto this thread to shit on it with the DS sales figures when the OP mentioned nothing other than amazon sales figures. 

Keep it relative, its fine but to make youre fucking condescending about "oh DS sales must be bad" is bullshit especially from a mod.

And i better not get a warning for saying "fucking" because you let other posters have "FUCK" in their sig so i would expect i am treated the same way. 

steverhcp02 said:
azzer100 said:
steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:
Fishy Joe what is wrong with you? Seriously pal you need to chill out. Did I mention DS? Did I mention the ps3 was selling great? I just said it was in the top 5. That doesnt mean that I think it is selling better than other consoles because of one retailer.
Seriously pal relax, pause the sarcasm and read carefully...

When you title a thread "Jees 40 gig popular on Amazon" you are making it sound like it something amazing, when the reality it is not. So if you want people to be relaxed, perhaps you should create a more subdued title.

wtf man. It IS popluar on amazon. The OP said NOTHING of sales surpassing anything....he never even MENTIONED another console, competition or anything....never even hinted at an extrapolation of amazon to sales figures....just made a statement base don the increase he saw as it related to Amazon. Get off you high horse and gtfo and stop shitting on threads all the time, YOU are the one "making it sound" liek something....because if you read the text there isnt a need for anyone to make it sound like anything other than what it says......the 40 gb is popular on amzon. end of story. no debate, no argument, no hidden meaning. lay off and act like a mod for once.

Fishyjoe was only applying the same logic that was TyePhoid was using.

wrong, the OP spoke nothing about sales figures...only remarking on its climb on amazon, Fishy Joe entered with his sarcastic response about the DS to belittle the OP, never once did the OP mention "PS3 will overtake all" "PS3 is on the rise its ready for domination" The OP only spoke of amazon rankings, never once mentioned sales figures until others spoke on them....and not once did he cite Amazon rankings as his reason........wonderful choice on mods.

wrong, FishyJoe spoke nothing about sales figures...only remarking on its (DS) descent on amazon, the OP returned with overreaction to his observation, never once did the FishyJoe mention "DS will fail" "DS is on the descent its ready for failure" FishyJoe only spoke of amazon rankings, never once mentioned sales figures until others spoke on them....and not once did he cite other rankings as his reason........wonderful choice on responses.

No offense, Fishy, but you need to relax. The OP never mentioned anything except the popularity of the PS3 on amazon, which it seems, the PS3 is popular there.

And as to your original post, it might surprise you to know that the DS isn't selling as well as the PS3 ON AMAZON.

Its at #3

With the ds at #39 lol

mM
Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
steverhcp02 said:
azzer100 said:
steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:
Fishy Joe what is wrong with you? Seriously pal you need to chill out. Did I mention DS? Did I mention the ps3 was selling great? I just said it was in the top 5. That doesnt mean that I think it is selling better than other consoles because of one retailer.

When you title a thread "Jees 40 gig popular on Amazon" you are making it sound like it something amazing, when the reality it is not. So if you want people to be relaxed, perhaps you should create a more subdued title.

wtf man. It IS popluar on amazon. The OP said NOTHING of sales surpassing anything....he never even MENTIONED another console, competition or anything....never even hinted at an extrapolation of amazon to sales figures....just made a statement base don the increase he saw as it related to Amazon. Get off you high horse and gtfo and stop shitting on threads all the time, YOU are the one "making it sound" liek something....because if you read the text there isnt a need for anyone to make it sound like anything other than what it says......the 40 gb is popular on amzon. end of story. no debate, no argument, no hidden meaning. lay off and act like a mod for once.

Fishyjoe was only applying the same logic that was TyePhoid was using.

wrong, the OP spoke nothing about sales figures...only remarking on its climb on amazon, Fishy Joe entered with his sarcastic response about the DS to belittle the OP, never once did the OP mention "PS3 will overtake all" "PS3 is on the rise its ready for domination" The OP only spoke of amazon rankings, never once mentioned sales figures until others spoke on them....and not once did he cite Amazon rankings as his reason........wonderful choice on mods.

wrong, FishyJoe spoke nothing about sales figures...only remarking on its descent on amazon, the OP returned with overreaction to his observation, never once did the FishyJoe mention "DS will fail" "DS is on the descent its ready for failure" FishyJoe only spoke of amazon rankings, never once mentioned sales figures until others spoke on them....and not once did he cite other rankings as his reason........wonderful choice on responses.

amazing, i guess only on VGchartz do users have to walk away form a mod acting like a fucking idiot. Congratulations, you win. Have  anice day.

Lol all this while I'm handing out some beatings on Tekken Dark ress online. Well until Kber81 cums in my room lol

Ynwa.

NJ5 said:
KillerMan said:
NJ5 said:

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that it's discounted.

Buy new: £299.99 £279.99

You save: £20.00 (7%)

Almost all of products there are discounted.

Not with £20 discounts though.

Xbox 360: £249.99 £229.99 You Save: £20.00 (8%)

PS2: £94.99 £79.98 You Save: £15.01 (16%)

steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:

I know I'm a little late for this one but.....

owned

Currently playing:

Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Rock Band, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, DMC2, then 3, and Radiata Stories

"Stop the presses// It's been a while but I'm back in session// And in the past time my flow's matured more than adolescence// It's time to learn a lesson// So get you pen and your pad out, listen close, and take heed to this blessing"

Whoa, I didn't even notice the DS was sold out. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get yelled at for that too.