By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Jees 40 gig popular on amazon

Yeh 279 i think. Online shopping is very attractive at the moment for me. Particularly for blu ray movies they are 12 - 19 pounds on movietyme.com wheras in my town centre they are 25 quid. Ridiculous

Ynwa.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:
Fishy Joe what is wrong with you? Seriously pal you need to chill out. Did I mention DS? Did I mention the ps3 was selling great? I just said it was in the top 5. That doesnt mean that I think it is selling better than other consoles because of one retailer.
Seriously pal relax, pause the sarcasm and read carefully...

When you title a thread "Jees 40 gig popular on Amazon" you are making it sound like it something amazing, when the reality it is not. So if you want people to be relaxed, perhaps you should create a more subdued title.

wtf man. It IS popluar on amazon. The OP said NOTHING of sales surpassing anything....he never even MENTIONED another console, competition or anything....never even hinted at an extrapolation of amazon to sales figures....just made a statement base don the increase he saw as it related to Amazon. Get off you high horse and gtfo and stop shitting on threads all the time, YOU are the one "making it sound" liek something....because if you read the text there isnt a need for anyone to make it sound like anything other than what it says......the 40 gb is popular on amzon. end of story. no debate, no argument, no hidden meaning. lay off and act like a mod for once.

Thanks pal lol. He's a moderator? Like a site watcher?

Ynwa.

steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:
Fishy Joe what is wrong with you? Seriously pal you need to chill out. Did I mention DS? Did I mention the ps3 was selling great? I just said it was in the top 5. That doesnt mean that I think it is selling better than other consoles because of one retailer.

When you title a thread "Jees 40 gig popular on Amazon" you are making it sound like it something amazing, when the reality it is not. So if you want people to be relaxed, perhaps you should create a more subdued title.

wtf man. It IS popluar on amazon. The OP said NOTHING of sales surpassing anything....he never even MENTIONED another console, competition or anything....never even hinted at an extrapolation of amazon to sales figures....just made a statement base don the increase he saw as it related to Amazon. Get off you high horse and gtfo and stop shitting on threads all the time, YOU are the one "making it sound" liek something....because if you read the text there isnt a need for anyone to make it sound like anything other than what it says......the 40 gb is popular on amzon. end of story. no debate, no argument, no hidden meaning. lay off and act like a mod for once.

Fishyjoe was only applying the same logic that was TyePhoid was using.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:

Congratulations, you win the overreaction award of the day. Your baby seal will be delivered via parcel post.

Around the Network
azzer100 said:
steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:

Fishjoe Failed.

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Thanks pal lol. He's a moderator? Like a site watcher?

I thought that to be a mod you had to be inpartial, and not a fanboy (hate that expression but it works) in any regard... Otherwise there would be preference to certain topics etc. That would not be fair on the other people, but oh well :P

FishyJoe said:
steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:

Congratulations, you win the overreaction award of the day. Your baby seal will be delivered via parcel post.

LOL and people wonder why no one takes this place seriously. Mods insulting posters, making condescending remarks. wonderful. 

Ok, now everyone at once "if you dont like it leave" no thanks, there are some good posters here so ill stick around.

So let me get this straight, it's ok for you to notice that the PS3 is high on the list. But if I point out that the DS is low on this list, that is unreasonable? Wow, people really are sensitive.

azzer100 said:
steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:

wrong, the OP spoke nothing about sales figures...only remarking on its climb on amazon, Fishy Joe entered with his sarcastic response about the DS to belittle the OP, never once did the OP mention "PS3 will overtake all" "PS3 is on the rise its ready for domination" The OP only spoke of amazon rankings, never once mentioned sales figures until others spoke on them....and not once did he cite Amazon rankings as his reason........wonderful choice on mods.