By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Jees 40 gig popular on amazon

Japan could be anything depends greatly on GT5 pro. PS3 sales seem stable there but they sm to drop the week without games. Last week big drop week b4 pro evo kept it going. After GT5 not much for the PS3 that I am aware of.

EU I reckon 190k ish maybe more. US I have no idea

Ynwa.

Around the Network

Fishy Joe what is wrong with you? Seriously pal you need to chill out. Did I mention DS? Did I mention the ps3 was selling great? I just said it was in the top 5. That doesnt mean that I think it is selling better than other consoles because of one retailer.
Seriously pal relax, pause the sarcasm and read carefully...

Ynwa.

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Fishy Joe what is wrong with you? Seriously pal you need to chill out. Did I mention DS? Did I mention the ps3 was selling great? I just said it was in the top 5. That doesnt mean that I think it is selling better than other consoles because of one retailer.
Seriously pal relax, pause the sarcasm and read carefully...

When you title a thread "Jees 40 gig popular on Amazon" you are making it sound like it something amazing, when the reality it is not. So if you want people to be relaxed, perhaps you should create a more subdued title. 

Subdued? lol I think when something surprise me thats what tends to come out on the keyboard. You really think titles of threads are exciting? Strange but each to his own. Next time I will ask your permission for my thread titles and will make sure that they are morbid. That okay? lmao (in a subdued way)Whatever

Ynwa.

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that it's discounted.

Buy new: £299.99 £279.99

You save: £20.00 (7%)

The Amazon bestsellers list is a nice way to find discounted items. That's how I found Wii Play for 25 € at amazon.de. I immediately ordered it, and, unsurprisingly, after a few hours it was sold out.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

No baby seals were harmed in the creation of this thread. Good job!

Perhaps you need to take your own advice and relax.

think of the SEALS!!!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

NJ5 said:

Almost all of products there are discounted.

KillerMan said:
NJ5 said:

Almost all of products there are discounted.

Not with £20 discounts though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957