By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Jees 40 gig popular on amazon

steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
Just noticed that SMG, Zapper, Wii Play, Sight Training, MPDS and BBA(Wii) are sold out on Amazon UK too.

off topic.

No it's not, but your whining is.

Around the Network

shouldn't FishyJoe get at least a warning for trolling... He has tried to derail the thread twice now...

FishyJoe said:
steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:
Just noticed that SMG, Zapper, Wii Play, Sight Training, MPDS and BBA(Wii) are sold out on Amazon UK too.

off topic.

No it's not, but your whining is.

also off topic.

I'm sticking to the subject, Amazon UK. If you continue this course of finger pointing and name calling, nothing good will come of it.

::Yojimbo sends warning to FishyJoe.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
I'm sticking to the subject, Amazon UK. If you continue this course of finger pointing and name calling, nothing good will come of it.

how is going through and pointing out all of the Nintendo software being sold out on topic for a threa don Playstation on amazon?

oh noes a threatz!!!!

actually the topic is 40GB PS3 on Amazon.

I have noticed that the PS3 sells relatively better than the 360 or Wii on online stores. At gameplay.com the 40GB is at No. 20 where as the Wii and 360 are nowhere (only does the top 20).

@lafiel

oh yeah////

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

why was steverhcp02 banned?

Fishy Joe on any respectable site would not be mod but banned himself. A pathetic excuse for not only a mod but a user in general. Some things just need to be said but the day FishyJoe became mod was the day I lost respect for the modding standards of Vgchartz.

Steverhcp02 was banned for stating facts...