By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Jees 40 gig popular on amazon

Just seen the 40 gig at number 4 on amazon.co.uk. Last time I looked it was in the 20's

Ynwa.

Around the Network

The 40GB is selling much better then people thought. I'm waiting for the right time to buy it.

Amazon isn't really a good indication of sales, but i guess thats not too bad a position regardless!

Which Amazon was this by the way? .com .co.uk etc?

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Just seen the 40 gig at number 4 on amazon.co.uk. Last time I looked it was in the 20's

Haven't you heard? Amazon sales don't matter in here, nor do any other PS3 sales for that matter... Get used to it, this is Wii-land!

Mummelmann said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:

Haven't you heard? Amazon sales don't matter in here, nor do any other PS3 sales for that matter... Get used to it, this is Wii-land!

Judging the sales, everywhere will be wii land soon.

Around the Network

There is (about) no more 60gb aviaible in PAL
so people are buying the 40gb.

of course, there is no BC
but since u can play AC/CoD4/Ratchet/Unchartred/PES2008

it seems to be sufficient for the average consumer

Note :

2 of my "friends" just get an Xbox360 !
cheaper, more games

they may get a PS3 later, but the price is simply to high and it doesn't offer better than the Xbox360.

Time to Work !

lol. Wii is a fixture in the top 5. Playstation 3 sales should be very high this week in EU (not just because of amazon).

Ynwa.

Since Uncharted was released here in the EU last week the sales figures should be high as the game has been very well advertised (as far as i have seen/been told) and it is an amazing game anyway :D

I expect 200k this week for OTHERS, and 160k for North american with 40k for japan.

mM

According to Amazon, the DS is in 30th plance.

So I guess that means the DS is selling poorly, right?