By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is Zelda Twilight Princess underrated when compared to Ocarina of Time

ishiki said:
O-D-C said:

If OOT is a 100 then TP is a 99

Majora's Mask is a 200

0r putting it on a 100/100 scale :D
Majora's mask is a 100 and ocarina is a 50 and twilight princess is a 49.5 :D

I agree

Around the Network
pokeclaudel said:

I've played through OOT about 5 times and TP only once. TP is still a great game but OOT is a better game and far more memorable.

This... Just OOT 7 or 8 and TP twice.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I am a weird gamer, I don't even see why a lot of people like zelda games. Maybe I am lacking some gaming gene or something.

i actually like twilight princess much better but i was never a big fan of Oot it kinda scares me lol.

Zelda: Twilight princess was the only Zelda I started and did not want to finish. The controls for the wii lag so bad, but I presume the GC version would control a million times better.

Around the Network

I loved TP, I prefered Wind Waker, but is by no means a bad game.

And yes, I do believe it gets a hard time from gamers

Frankly, I think that pretty much every Zelda game I've played (Except for A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask.) is overrated. (Not bad, by any means, just overrated.)

I still consider to this day A Link to the Past and Wind Waker my all time favourite Zeldas.

Wind Waker was just magical. Right when everyone is screaming "kiddy cartoonish" nintendo produces a masterpiece.

I'm hoping for a revamped port with wii motion plus or something, I'd really like to play that again with remodeled elements.

No because is simply isn't.

TP was a disappointing Zelda game after the amazing Wind Waker.

Thankfully Spirit Tracks kinda gave me the feeling Wind Waker did.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

If I played them both now, I would enjoy twilight princess only slightly better, and I'm not much of a nostalgic gamer But when OOT came out it blew my mind away. When TP came out I thought to myself, I'm enjoying this only slightly more then replaying OOT for the 4th time. I got TP for the gamecube, so controls weren't the issue, the game was, not to say it wasn't good. It just wasn't amazing.