By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is Zelda Twilight Princess underrated when compared to Ocarina of Time

Yes, finally someone who sees what I see.

Twilight Princess is really cool, and gives much more depht than Ocarina, Ocarina is boring really, Whiel Twilight Princess is the best Zelda & Wii game IMO ***gets shot***

Around the Network

thx for bringing the subject to the table

TP is as good as OoT

I'm just glad to see I'm not alone in thinking it's wonderful , It is my favourite Wii game i loved chicken gliding  i also loved Oot my favourite N64 game but TP just seemed under appreciated the other thing i like is a fair few people who have  Oot on top   still like TP.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

enrageorange said:
darkknightkryta said:

Twilight Princess is a better game because it's just a better "game", level design, combat, exploration (Riding epona, huge world with little loading).  People who say Ocarina of time is better has the nostalgia glasses on.  The only real thing you can say about Ocarina of Time being better is difficulty , story and art (Story and Art I like better in Twighlight Princess, but story and art is subjectional).  Music is the same for both game, midi and all.  When people say Ocarina of Time is better it's cause of nostalgia.

when i first played OOT I had far far more fun then when i first played Twilight Princess. You don't compare a new game and an old game by which you would rather play now, but which was better at the time. And i've enjoyed every single console zelda game i've played more then TP at the time I played them. Still a good game though.

And how do you compare games?  By your analogy Super Mario World is worst than Super Mario Bros.