By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe PS3 Will Be #1 Selling Console In 2011 What Do You Believe In?

@OP, there's already a Wii revision planned. It has no gamecube pad ports. You're right though, the PS3 should be the best seller next year, and if there's a price cut, I think it will.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network

It should beat out Xbox this year again, this time last year PS3 was outselling the Xbox throughout most of the year, kinda like this year.

But last year starting the week ending November 6th is when Xbox turned the tables on the PS3, the Kinect was released and Fable 3 was in its second week. Then the week after that Black Ops came out and Xbox stayed above PS3 for the remainder of the year.

That could happen again this year, but this time theres no Kinect so it may not. PS3 could beat out the Xbox this holiday.

This will be one helluva call if it comes true!

PS3 will be the best selling console in EMEAA, new white and silver PS3 colors will be released this month, it will sell like hot cakes, just like how new colors for the 3DS did in japan.

I love reading back through threads like this

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
This will be one helluva call if it comes true!

no this one will always be the best i think it was 99.9% doubters in it, b/c this one does have some believers maybe as far as early calls go though this ones pretty early, some actually had to wait mid year till a company announced they would be number one before going ahead and making a thread

anyway whats up with the discussion now?

just b/c PS3 has the biggest lead now then it had during the entire year or b/c

" back then they didnt want it, now its hot they all on it"

im jealous the nemesis thread to this got more posts how could anyone let that happen?

hope it does happen though not b/c "oh look at me im a ps fanboy im so happy my console of choice was number one this year and that i forsaw it", b/c ive recently ventured to the other brand and dont have as much fanboyism as i once did, but b/c this will be the 1st ever documented accurate perdiction of when the ps3 would own the other two, cause theres been many attempts before this on this site that have all failed

Play Me

Turkish said:
PS3 will be the best selling console in EMEAA, new white and silver PS3 colors will be released this month, it will sell like hot cakes, just like how new colors for the 3DS did in japan.

hey dud i haven't had the chance to comment on your sig but your scenarios are right on. i'm also posting to remind you of the blue red and green consoles aswell. EMEAA will bring PS3 the win this holiday season, and Japan will help back it up with that RPG special edition console bundle but i still can't remember the name of that RPG lol. and Dec. with the FFXIII-2 special edition console and bundle Sony should take most if not all of Dec.

It appears BHR is going to be right.

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:
It appears BHR is going to be right.

Hey, I got it right too. For the real reason, no less.

Don't worry I didn't read your post.

How are people doing with their hardware predictions? Or aren't they doing those any more?