By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All females in video games should follow men's orders

Beuli2 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
wfz said:

I have taken profile information from every user here giving support to this horrendous cause and I have written and submitted a report to the women's rights activists.

If they're anything like the global warming activists, you guys are screwed. http://www.infowars.com/climate-film-depicts-children-assassinated-for-not-reducing-carbon-footprint/

lol, holy shit that commercial was f'd up.

Does that mean everybody has a bomb inside yourself ready to blow anytime?

Shit. I'm going to go buy a hybrid car.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Damn, I don't know wich one is mine out of those three posts above :(

Above: still the best game of the year.

i really can't agree

why wouldn't you want to hear lara's sexy english accent ordering you to "unzip it big boy and plug me until the morning when i have to go off to thailand and find some artefact,it might help me find my mother"

Above & Beyond

Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
hatmoza said:
Khuutra said:
hatmoza said:

Okay this went from being a non-sequitur to kind of hilarious in its misogyny

I laughed, even if I shouldn't have

I will choose to treat this as a commentary on women in the medium

I actually had to look non-sequitur up >.>

I can't stop watching!

This is why we need GIF avatars.

Are the fat guy on the right side?

User is gballzack, Admin is naznatips, Moderator is... Maxwell?

Did you just call Maxwell fat?

Reported.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This thread should be entitlled: All VGChartz members should follow RolStoppable's orders and get a rainbow colored avatar.  I actually get laid and don't need to support this group.  This is why my own avatar suits me better.

I will say that the way that Samus wouldn't use her suit powers until Adam said so was ludicrous though.  It was reminiscent of that old cartoon Gatchaman (Battle of the Planets).  G-Force wasn't allowed to fire bird missiles without Dr. Nambu's permission.  Joe the Condor pointed out how stupid it was and just started firing them.  That's how I felt in Metroid: Other M except I wasn't even allowed to be disobedient.  To hell with that.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
hatmoza said:
Khuutra said:
hatmoza said:

Okay this went from being a non-sequitur to kind of hilarious in its misogyny

I laughed, even if I shouldn't have

I will choose to treat this as a commentary on women in the medium

I actually had to look non-sequitur up >.>

I can't stop watching!

This is why we need GIF avatars.

Are the fat guy on the right side?

User is gballzack, Admin is naznatips, Moderator is... Maxwell?

Did you just call Maxwell fat?

Reported.

I suppose, if we go by appearances, the Admin is TheSource, and the Moderator is Michael Gove, but that doesn't make much sense.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

zuvuyeay said:

i really can't agree

why wouldn't you want to hear lara's sexy english accent ordering you to "unzip it big boy and plug me until the morning when i have to go off to thailand and find some artefact,it might help me find my mother"

Agreed, that's one of woman's job, to serve us.

Above: still the best game of the year.

d21lewis said:

Solid Snake's butt is strangely hypnotic.

so if you keep on looking at it he will seduce you. wow d21 lewis first you were tapping fat girls, then normal ones, and now its men, its true everyone is attracted to you.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Beuli2 said:
zuvuyeay said:

i really can't agree

Agreed, that's one of woman's job, to serve us.

maybe last century?

this isnt confusing at all.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good