By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All females in video games should follow men's orders

zuvuyeay said:

i really can't agree

why wouldn't you want to hear lara's sexy english accent ordering you to "unzip it big boy and plug me until the morning when i have to go off to thailand and find some artefact,it might help me find my mother"

Because you could tell her to shut up, do all the work, and in the end even stay with you instead of going to Thailand. That's a win-win situation: I win because I get what I want, and she wins because she is able to do what I want her to do. After all, it's the reason for her existence and since she can fulfill her mission, she wins too.

Of course I win more because I get what I want.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
zuvuyeay said:

i really can't agree

why wouldn't you want to hear lara's sexy english accent ordering you to "unzip it big boy and plug me until the morning when i have to go off to thailand and find some artefact,it might help me find my mother"

Because you could tell her to shut up, do all the work, and in the end even stay with you instead of going to Thailand. That's a win-win situation: I win because I get what I want, and she wins because she is able to do what I want her to do. After all, it's the reason for her existence and since she can fulfill her mission, she wins too.

Then you wake up to reality? lol see what I did there. lol

RolStoppable said:
zgamer5 said:

this isnt confusing at all.

The highlight is you calling d21lewis leo-j even though d21lewis still has his Zapp avatar and leo-j never posted in this thread.

S.A.R.C.A.S.M

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
hatmoza said:
Khuutra said:
hatmoza said:

Okay this went from being a non-sequitur to kind of hilarious in its misogyny

I laughed, even if I shouldn't have

I will choose to treat this as a commentary on women in the medium

I actually had to look non-sequitur up >.>

I can't stop watching!

This is why we need GIF avatars.

Are the fat guy on the right side?

User is gballzack, Admin is naznatips, Moderator is... Maxwell?

I'm not even involved in this thread and being mentioned and I would totally say pwnt to a banned old lady!

@ first gif, she totally deserved that elbow to the face, it's called being molestation, it aint cool!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

RolStoppable said:
zgamer5 said:
RolStoppable said:

The highlight is you calling d21lewis leo-j even though d21lewis still has his Zapp avatar and leo-j never posted in this thread.

i called him bisexual!! that doesnt have anything to do with leo-j. also he is my employe i can call him whatever i want(as long as its not an insult)

I knew the "edited by ... at ..." line would prove to be useful one day.

what are you talking about? i didnt edit anything :D:D:D

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:

I'm not even involved in this thread and being mentioned and I would totally say pwnt to a banned old lady!

@ first gif, she totally deserved that elbow to the face, it's called being molestation, it aint cool!

I think stof is the mod.

Simply because Max never had an epic ban war with Gballzack.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

I think stof is the mod.

This is true I just have an epic ban war with everyone

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

dtewi said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

I think stof is the mod.

Stof

*cries for the old days*

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

amp316 said:

This thread should be entitlled: All VGChartz members should follow RolStoppable's orders and get a rainbow colored avatar.  I actually get laid and don't need to support this group.  This is why my own avatar suits me better.

I will say that the way that Samus wouldn't use her suit powers until Adam said so was ludicrous though.  It was reminiscent of that old cartoon Gatchaman (Battle of the Planets).  G-Force wasn't allowed to fire bird missiles without Dr. Nambu's permission.  Joe the Condor pointed out how stupid it was and just started firing them.  That's how I felt in Metroid: Other M except I wasn't even allowed to be disobedient.  To hell with that.

Hey now, Demotruk is the progenitor of this avatar. I was merely the first to wear it.

Man, when did G-Force air in the states? Feels like it's been a long, long, long time.

Zkuq said:
zuvuyeay said:

i really can't agree

ZKuq has a good point.

Smart Men answer questions, Wise men ask questions.
Gamers play games, True Gamers support Gaming