By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All females in video games should follow men's orders

I agree.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

And this is the reason why Rollstoppable is single...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The greatest failing of Spirit Tracks is that Link would sometimes do as Zelda told him to, even though it was made very clear that she was supposed to be following his orders rather than the other way around.

When the game ended Zelda didn't even bake him a cake or anything. She could take a few lessons from Peach.

I doubt there is a character more suited to this role than Aigis.

Every female character should be like Aigis. A subordinate, follows orders without any rebellion or backlash, and is hot, even for a robot.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Why limit this to just videogames

{runs}

j/k lawl

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Final Fantasy really only became a good series once it left Nintendo consoles. Imagine Celes or Terra to be like Tifa, that's just unthinkable.

This is why Ashe was a terrible heroine. A woman in the primary position of protagonistic power throughout the whole game isn't readily believable.

darthdevidem01 said:

Why limit this to just videogames

{runs}

j/k lawl

I shall use a time machine to kill any supporter of woman's civil rights or suffrage to make this a reality. 

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Khuutra said:
RolStoppable said:

Final Fantasy really only became a good series once it left Nintendo consoles. Imagine Celes or Terra to be like Tifa, that's just unthinkable.

This is why Ashe was a terrible heroine. A woman in the primary position of protagonistic power throughout the whole game isn't readily believable.

This is the true reason why Penelo was the main female character.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Khuutra said:
RolStoppable said:

Exactly

Penelo was a way BETTER character than AShe......she was a pawn to your will and a gullible hot thing!

In fact Penelo is the best female FF character EVER MADE

Lightning has a message for Rol and this thread