By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

I figured as much, I've reduced the pixel count in the image and have zoomed in enough to see the pixels. After a few attempts, I think I just need more practice.

Though at this point I need to farm the heck out of wool before I can do a whole lot, lol.

Around the Network

just a question anyone really using the NPC plugin, thought ive gotten it to work on and off, the level of upkeep i do for the thing does not seem to make it worth the amount it is used.

if there are no objections i will pull it sunday night. i do have some new stuff im going to work in as soon as i can, just have been busier then expected

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

thetonestarr said:
Ben's old tower flattened smooth and a small park is now in its place.

thanks i cleaned up 2 of the redstone test areas he did the 3rd one has a dirt wall around it, ill work on claning up later

The NPC mod may be worth it when we develop more centrally-themed areas (cities, towns, etc), but right now, yeah, I don't think it's worth the bother.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I never figured out how to use the NPC mod.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

NEW maps, sorry no cut ups yet, again much busier than i thought i would be... ill still try and get them up tonight

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25741521/maps20110814.zip

Argh!! I found this gigantic cave system last night. I started really exploring it this morning and there's no end to it.

I found tons of red dust, some iron, lots of gold and even a music disk in a dungeon. But then I opened into a room with a huge slime and it killed me and I lost everything :(

*edit* I've been exploring it for at least an hour and I'm still finding new areas.

If you can find where you died (I think there's a warp command for that. /last maybe?), there'll be a chest there with all your stuff in it. Chest stays until someone comes and takes it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

It said that there was a command I could use to go back to where I died, but I don't believe I have access to use it.

I did eventually find my way back, but there wasn't a chest.

I should have taken a map with me, some of the cave opens up under a beach as I found some sandstone in one of the areas.

WE'RE BEING INVADED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

moar shots:

CRAP I'M BEING ABDUCTED

SW-5120-1900-6153