By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Sweet, my internet went out so I lost your message telling me where to go to see that.

I also just finished my first pixel art. It could use a few tweaks, but I'm pretty happy with my first attempt. It's right outside of my castle.

*edit* if you don't know the game, it's "Nintendo World Cup" from the NES era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00d9RrwCGDY

I'm thinking that next to that one, I'll try and make one with a character who got tackled. The whole bulging eye thing still makes me laugh.

Around the Network

I've lightened the rules for people to join our server. I'm going to be bumping the thread on MCForums tonight, when I'm able to be online and supervising.

Also, I've begun building generic decorative buildings for the city. Some buildings are still supposed to be fully-functional as such-and-such building, but some of them are also going to just be there to look pretty.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Still no new blood?

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I updated the thread at VGCMC, added a variety of new pictures to the thread at MCForums (the Spleefing stadium, Joe's resort, Goddog's tunnels, and Nick's treehouse, as well as an updated one of the city since I'm starting to make some good progress on it), and bumped the thread at MCForums. I also made the server address officially open for viewing but still haven't seen any activity happening. Can't get online to see if there've been any visitors at least, but there are no new registrants on our forums.

I'm considering posting on the Planet Minecraft and MinecraftDB forums as well.

SW-5120-1900-6153

We are now GO on PlanetMinecraft as well.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/vgc-server/

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

PlanetMinecraft is getting us a TON of hits. No biters to stay, though. Most people don't want to have to be cleared. That's fine with me - I don't want anybody that's too lazy to do that.

SW-5120-1900-6153

We've gotten a couple interested in staying now. I've now given people permission to request builder's rights in-game after having registered an account on our forums. I figure sending an email is unnecessary if they can talk to us personally.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I've been busy at work in the city. I've built two glass towers, a short office building with a view, two generic towers, a burning Netherrack tower, and a hospital with a helipad atop and a helicopter that just took off.

I have plans for a couple more too, then I'm going to outfit the insides to make them functional as buildings.

This thread is boring right now.

SW-5120-1900-6153

The Witcher 2 and the new semester have been eating my time lately. Otherwise I'd be trying to set up a new soccer character pixel art.

MAPS!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25741521/MAPS20110828.zip

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog