By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

I really need to get CS4 reinstalled on this system because it's practically impossible to properly edit OR even view these images otherwise.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
halfway through this video shows exactly why I have no interest in building displays using pistons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbz9KoF_xX0

Goddog, can you show the video to Walker and Jam, if they don't hit it up on their own?

MOTHER...

OF...

GOD.

I don't even...

...what the...?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

thetonestarr said:
I really need to get CS4 reinstalled on this system because it's practically impossible to properly edit OR even view these images otherwise.

Ive got CS, ive just been so strapped for time that I have not been able to do the edits for you guys. I should be able to do it soon, even if i have to edit them while watching football on sundays.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I just got CS5 and I'm going to be installing it once I get home later today. I've been busy with a Korean immersion yesterday and today (immersion = sticking us in a facility where only Korean is allowed to be spoken and we take penalties for speaking English, can even get written up if it's a persistent issue, and we stay overnight >.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Toying around with a water reflections mod:

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

That looks good. Do you think it could be incorporated into the game?

Eventually, perhaps. In 1.8, they're going to be heavily revamping the lighting system already. Daylight, glowstone, torches, and redstone torches all are going to put off different colors of light and the such.

They just need to work in dynamic shadows and the such, then reflections like this would be perfect.

Glass and ice need to reflect as well.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I'm liking that mod, wow.

It has a LOT of problems with it still (I found a TON of bugs, and it has tremendous issues with compatibility), but it's also a fairly new mod, so it has plenty of time left to work out the glitches before it should be considered a bad mod.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I heard somewhere the rumored date for 1.8 was the 8th of September.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron