By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
milkyjoe said:

I can't wait for the holiday boost to start kicking in (we're what... a little over a month/six weeks away now?). Unfortunately there's a bit of premature chicken counting going on right now, and that's either going to look like genius or utter stupidity when the time comes. Should be fun to find out though.

understatement of the day

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
Pyro as Bill said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Seece, just imagine if MS or Sony had to rely on first party alone and then tell us who's worked harder this gen. When MS or Sony can create multiple 20M sellers EVERY YEAR instead of killing great GAMING companies like Rare, they might get a look in.

MS and Sony haven't worked hard, Bobby Kotick did all the hard work.

Even you can't believe such foolishness.

I'm sorry, who's delivered a 10M seller every year for MS?

MS or Activision?

Neither? Each has one. What data are you looking at?

Sorry, I meant to combine the HD twins, that's what we do to win sales arguments isn't it? Point still stands, Activision and the recently-departed-to-Activision, Bungie, drove "HD" sales more than MS or Sony. That should be the job of a first party not a third. I don't see MS or Sony being able to compete on the FPS front with anything ActiBunge come up with.

Next gen will be very interesting.

Anyway, OT, well deserved sales for Reach from what I hear, well done Bungie.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

This holydays isare going to be the best holydays battle ever.

Above: still the best game of the year.

patapon said:

Those ps3 sales look horrific... I have no joke...

Malstrom was right. That's the joke.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Pyro as Bill said:
themanwithnoname said:
Pyro as Bill said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Seece, just imagine if MS or Sony had to rely on first party alone and then tell us who's worked harder this gen. When MS or Sony can create multiple 20M sellers EVERY YEAR instead of killing great GAMING companies like Rare, they might get a look in.

MS and Sony haven't worked hard, Bobby Kotick did all the hard work.

Even you can't believe such foolishness.

I'm sorry, who's delivered a 10M seller every year for MS?

MS or Activision?

Neither? Each has one. What data are you looking at?

Sorry, I meant to combine the HD twins, that's what we do to win sales arguments isn't it? Point still stands, Activision and the recently-departed-to-Activision, Bungie, drove "HD" sales more than MS or Sony. That should be the job of a first party not a third. I don't see MS or Sony being able to compete on the FPS front with anything ActiBunge come up with.

Next gen will be very interesting.

Anyway, OT, well deserved sales for Reach from what I hear, well done Bungie.

wait wait wait let me try to get this. You're comparing Activision & Bungie to MS.

How does that make any sense.

Either you compare Activision to MS or Infinity Ward to Bungie. Those where the companys who drove HD sales and Bungie didn't do anything for Activision yet.

as for the bolded part, HALO ?

Around the Network

Move didin't boost Ps3 at all?I call it a flop.I thought marketing was great...Ah well.

Microsoft...Really played its few cards right this year,while sony just had 2 many cards to make one stand out. (ye ye its not over yet)

Take my love, take my land..

This just in people -

More "hard work" went into making Wii Play than went into making Shadow of the Colossus, Monster Hunter 3, Portal, Little Big Planet, Metroid Prime 3, Metroid: Other M, every Halo game, every single Legend of Zelda game and every 3D Mario.

Got to love VGChartz members and some of the bullshit they come out with sometimes...

OT: Excellent HD sales. Got to love the way things are going lately

stopstopp said:

I am surprised Halo Reach did so bad.

did so bad ? 4 M ?

Carl2291 said:

This just in people -

More "hard work" went into making Wii Play than went into making Shadow of the Colossus, Monster Hunter 3, Portal, Little Big Planet, Metroid Prime 3, Metroid: Other M, every Halo game, every single Legend of Zelda game and every 3D Mario.

Got to love VGChartz members and some of the bullshit they come out with sometimes...

OT: Excellent HD sales. Got to love the way things are going lately

I could agree that more effort went into Wii Play than every single FF game.....(don't hurt me!) :P

(I was going to pick MGS4....but I just remembered you aren't darth)

Big and expected numbers from Halo Reach. Crazy and good stuff.