By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I know nothing about this game or series...but I'm buying it day one...

I saw this game months ago I thought it was also for PS2

Not that I really want it =/.

Around the Network

I hope there are some slightly more intelligent enemies, the hack and slash looks cool, but it's the type of cool that can get very repetitive after a bit.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Interesting, but not my kind of game.

First off konnichiwa, sweet sig.

Secondly, asian girls in cowboy hats with swords and zombies? Sounds pretty freakan awesome. I was pretty impressed with that new King Kong movie, it wasn't that good but it does have a scene with Veloca Raptors AND Tommy Guns. Seriously, how did that movie not win like 30 oscars?

Onecheebara.

It's out for the Xbox 360 now, if you'd like to pick up a higher-def version of the game.

It's been under a few different pronunciations. Onechebarra, Onechanbara, ect.

It's made by D3 under the budget price series. It was fairly big on the PS2, since it was a sub-5k yen pricing.

Made by the same developers that have given us "Simple 2000 series: Zombie vs. Ambulance" and "Earth Defense Force 2017".

However, with next-gen costs being so high for PS3/X360 titles, they've decided the only way to do it was go with the Wii for next-gen. This is their first Wii title. Hopefully it does well, so we can keep getting budget titles from D3.

Edit - Here's a wikipedia lookup on the series:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oneechanbara_series

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

looks cool, its the kinda game i would buy when it comes down in price... for some reason even though games like this are repetitive and normally not very challenging i can't help but play them when i'm feeling stressed out!

but money says this doesn't leave japan... its ashame aswell cus i would probably buy it

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Looks pretty mediocre IMO ... you should batter invest in a more quality game :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Looks pretty mediocre IMO ... you should batter invest in a more quality game :?

i got a raise so there are more games that i can invest in now!... not to mention i made enough tips this past week to buy metroid and galaxy with some petrol money left over! ...

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

I should batter invest in a more quality game? All my base are belong to you?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

You could have warned us to turn the sound down before playing that video.